Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    the new Devildriver is going to be more like the last kind words.
    Fuckin' Eh.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    the new Devildriver is going to be more like the last kind words.
    So they say....who knows. Either way it should be good.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Midwest thrashers Lazarus A.D. are pleased to announce Black Rivers Flow as the title to their second full-length album due out February 1st via Metal Blade Records. The highly anticipated release was recorded in July and August 2010 at Belle City Sound with Chris Wisco and was mixed & mastered by James Murphy at Safehouse Production.

Black Rivers Flow tracklist:

01. American Dreams
    02. The Ultimate Sacrifice
    03. The Strong Prevail
    04. Black Rivers Flow
    05. Casting Forward
    06. Light A City (Up In Smoke)
    07. Through Your Eyes
    08. Beneath The Waves Of Hatred
    09. Eternal Vengeance
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Poop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    devildriver have never made a bad album imo.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can already imagine every one of those titles in the Lazarus AD dude's stupid voice.

New Devildriver will suck.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I agree with Adam, I think they get better with every album. They're one of the few bands that this happens with anymore.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited December 2010
    i hope devildriver finally plays mayhem.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    San Francisco thrasher idrinkwine732 is distraught to find out that Lazarus A.D. will be releasing Black Rivers Flow, their second full length grooveshithrashcore album on February 14th. This dreadful release was recorded in July and August 2010 at Belle City Sound with Chris Wisco and was mixed & mastered by James Murphy at Safehouse Production.

Black Rivers Flow tracklist:

01. American Dreams
    02. The Ultimate Core Riff
    03. The Groove Prevails
    04. Black Rivers Flow
    05. Casting Forward
    06. Light A Genre (Up In Smoke)
    07. Through Your Eyes
    08. Beneath The Waves Of Hatred
    09. Eternal Vengeance
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    How can you not like Lazarus A.D.? I swear you fucking California people are really starting to piss me off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I am looking forward to new Devildriver.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How can you not like Lazarus A.D.? I swear you fucking California people are really starting to piss me off
    You that bored in Ohio?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I don't live in Ohio. You sir, fail.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You're still bored regardless of where you're at.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

The original line-up of one of the most influential hardcore punk metal bands, Biohazard, is gearing up to release their first album together in sixteen years. The as yet untitled album will be released in Spring 2011 via a new partnership with Nuclear Blast Records for the world outside of North America.

Jaap Wagemaker, A&R for the label says, "We at Nuclear Blast have been longtime fans since we first saw Biohazard on tour with WARGASM and at the legendary Dynamo Open Air where they played no less than four times! Judging by the sheer power, enthusiasm and pleasure that I have seen them unleash live by playing their classics, the new album promises nothing less than another milestone in their career."

Formed in the late eighties in Brooklyn, New York, the foursome achieved national and worldwide success with their albums Urban Discipline on Roadrunner Records in 1992 and 1994's State of the World Address on Warner Brothers. Both albums sold over 1,000,000 copies each. Founding members Billy Graziadei, Bobby Hambel, Danny Schuler and Evan Seinfeld are currently in the studio with legendary producer Toby Wright (Alice In Chains, Metallica, Korn).

Drummer Danny Schuler says, "Finally, we are in the studio recording our first record together with the original line-up since 1994! 16 years! Feels like a lifetime since we last did this together, and the experience has been amazing. We've recorded over an hour of music, and we are extremely excited and grateful to be able to share it all with you."

Bassist Seinfeld says the new album promises "bone crushing riffs fused with dark melodies and uncompromising lyrics rapped at you like only Biohazard can deliver… the danger is back."

Toby Wright adds, "This is the BEST hardcore band in the world, and this is going to be a kickass record that proves that is a fact." The album is slated for a Spring 2011 release.
    I love winning with women
    I'm listening to machinehead and messing around online while getting paid so nah not bored at the moment
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010
    I dont like Lazarus A.D. either.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    But you like fairyland....

I'm never going to California if this is what it does to people.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Im sorry that i enjoy talent...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Interesting. And Lazarus A.D. Lacks talent how? Besides vocals.