Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Am I missing something? Why are people saying it's a bad cover?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Interesting. And Lazarus A.D. Lacks talent how? Besides vocals.
    I don't find the vocals bad...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    The vocals are pretty generic.....they sound very similar to Warbringer's.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Toxic Holocaust has entered Dexters Lab Recording in Milford, CT to begin work on the long-awaited follow-up to An Overdose Of Death…. The band is recording with Toxic Holocaust/Kingdom Of Sorrow drummer and engineer Nick Bellmore (Hatebreed, Phantoms, Full Blow Chaos). The new full-length is expected to see a late spring 2011 release date via Relapse Records.

Toxic Holocaust frontman Joel Grind recently checked in from the studio with the following: "We are on Day 4 of recording the new record, everything is coming together quickly and smoothly. Drums are finished and we have started on guitar tracks. I'm excited for people to hear this new stuff, it's not going to alienate old fans by any means but I think it might attract some new ones. It's definitely a step up from what we've done, and this time around we've increased the evil ten fold. The lyrics on this record are a little darker including lots of occult themes as well as real life shit that is stranger than fiction could ever be."
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i like that album artwork.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How can you not like Lazarus A.D.? I swear you fucking California people are really starting to piss me off
    You that bored in Ohio?
    LOL

They play Lazarus every thrash show at Reggie's, it's damn annoying. They have their moments, but they are criminally overrated and mediocre.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How can a band that spends most their time opening shows has one cd out and hardly any body knows about them be over rated? I can understand if you think they are mediocre but overrated is not the right word.

Also I've said it before I'll say it again I'm not in Ohio
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are overrated by everyone who says that they are an amazing and or the best new thrash band.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're good...that's what they get from me
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    .....It's Thrash...

The Vocals always sound similar in Thrash, except for a few.

This is why I don't listen to a lot of thrash. But imo, if a thrash band is good you should be able to tell the differences in vocalists. If they're too similar then it defeats it for me...kinda like ruining a batch of cookies because you fucked up the ingredients
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I wouldn't say they're that similar. They're similar but Warbringer has more of a thrashing/screaming feel to them
    I wouldn't say they're that similar. They're similar but Warbringer has more of a thrashing/screaming feel to them
    Might be the music as well. I noticed that with Warbringer when I listened to one of their albums. Don't remember lib so I can't give an accurate opinion at the moment
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Toxic Holocaust has entered Dexters Lab Recording in Milford, CT to begin work on the long-awaited follow-up to An Overdose Of Death…. The band is recording with Toxic Holocaust/Kingdom Of Sorrow drummer and engineer Nick Bellmore (Hatebreed, Phantoms, Full Blow Chaos). The new full-length is expected to see a late spring 2011 release date via Relapse Records.

Toxic Holocaust frontman Joel Grind recently checked in from the studio with the following: "We are on Day 4 of recording the new record, everything is coming together quickly and smoothly. Drums are finished and we have started on guitar tracks. I'm excited for people to hear this new stuff, it's not going to alienate old fans by any means but I think it might attract some new ones. It's definitely a step up from what we've done, and this time around we've increased the evil ten fold. The lyrics on this record are a little darker including lots of occult themes as well as real life shit that is stranger than fiction could ever be."
    yes!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    .....It's Thrash...

The Vocals always sound similar in Thrash, except for a few.

Not really. With those two bands it's blatantly similar.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited December 2010
    Jan. 17th 2011: Iskald - "The Sun I Carried Alone"

1. Alucinor
    2. Under The Black Moon
    3. Natt utover Havet
    4. Forged By Wolves
    5. I Lys Av Mørket
    6. The Sun I Carried Alone
    7. Rigor Mortis
    8. These Dreams Divine
    9. Burning Bridges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-9tpQ48OA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jVt9NG4x4

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I love that album art.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "Big announcement" coming tomorrow from Winds of Plague. I'm assuming it's regarding the album, hence why I am posting this here.
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    San Francisco thrasher idrinkwine732 is distraught to find out that Lazarus A.D. will be releasing Black Rivers Flow, their second full length grooveshithrashcore album on February 14th. This dreadful release was recorded in July and August 2010 at Belle City Sound with Chris Wisco and was mixed & mastered by James Murphy at Safehouse Production.

Black Rivers Flow tracklist:

01. American Dreams
    02. The Ultimate Core Riff
    03. The Groove Prevails
    04. Black Rivers Flow
    05. Casting Forward
    06. Light A Genre (Up In Smoke)
    07. Through Your Eyes
    08. Beneath The Waves Of Hatred
    09. Eternal Vengeance

Either you're trolling or you've gone full retard cuz Lazarus AD is no way shape or form Core
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    ....Wine has a TINY bit of Erik in him....