Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Can't go…I has a sad
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I wish Symphony X would hurry up and get their damn album out.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    whats the word on that?
    I haven't heard anything on it for almost two months...
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    "sometime in October"

Oh god, I can hardly wait!
    Arjen is a very bubbly character.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Atlanta-based quintet DAATH will release its third, self-titled full-length album on October 26 via Century Media Records. Drummer Kevin Talley (ex-CHIMAIRA, DYING FETUS) began laying down his tracks in Atlanta on June 7 with renowned producer Mark Lewis (ALL THAT REMAINS, TRIVIUM, DEVILDRIVER) and co-producer Eyal Levi (guitar) at the helm.

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    "Down - Diary of a Mad Band" will be released Oct. 5th.

Pre-Ordered yesterday on amazon and then I get an e-mail from Down stating there may be a special pre-order through DOWN-nola.com........
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The absence have a new album dropping in 5 days if anyone cares
    Therion's new album should be out soon enough.... sounds like they've gone back to Sirius B/Lemuria type songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nnbQd876xw
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Pre-Ordered yesterday on amazon and then I get an e-mail from Down stating there may be a special pre-order through DOWN-nola.com........
    Damn bro, that sucks
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Anything else besides Death Angel to look forward to?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    dont know if it was posted before

ATR-for we are many 10/12
    trapt-10/12
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anthropocentric is my most anticipated at this point. November, I believe.

There are a few others, but I can't remember them.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    New Enslaved
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Enslaved
    That too, definitely.

They got a new song out, maybe I should go listen to that...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Damn bro, that sucks

This isn't a bad thing. Amazon will refund my gift certificates and I'll order from Down directly if it's a signed copy. If it's just a t-shirt I'll leave the order alone. got plenty of Down t's. LOL
    NEW FUCKING AGALLOCH!!!!

Pacific Northwest dark metal legends AGALLOCH have completed work on their fourth full-length entitled “Marrow Of The Spirit”, the follow-up to 2006’s “Ashes Against The Grain”.

Where the three predecessors to “Marrow Of The Spirit” (namely “Pale Folklore”, “The Mantle”, and the aforementioned “Ashes Against The Grain”) all differ from each other, the same can be applied with the new album as “Marrow Of The Spirit” is unlike anything AGALLOCH have ever produced before. This is also the first album to feature new AGALLOCH drummer Aesop Dekker (also in Profound Lore acts LUDICRA and WORM OUROBOROS) and features guest appearances by cellist Jackie Perez Gratz (GRAYCEON, GIANT SQUID, ASUNDER, AMBER ASYLUM), Jeffrey Neblock (VINDENSANG), and Nathan Carson (WITCH MOUNTAIN, TWO-TON BOA, SUNN 0)))).

Recorded and mixed on analog through the means of exquisite vintage gear within the months of July and August in Portland, Oregon at Audible Alchemy Studios with (FAUST guitarist) Steven Wray Lobdell and mastered and manifested in San Francisco, California at Trakworx Studios with Justin Weis (LUDICRA, SLOUGH FEG, HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE) the six time-stretching songs that encompass “Marrow Of The Spirit” each come across as their own distinct identities amongst themselves. At over an hour in length, “Marrow Of The Spirit” is AGALLOCH’s darkest, bleakest, most dense, detailed and aggressive album to date and in turn is the most accomplished album of their career.

To officially be released in North America Nov 23th through Profound Lore Records, tracklisting for “Marrow Of The Spirit” goes as follows:

1. They Escaped The Weight Of Darkness [3:41]
    2. Into The Painted Grey [12:25]
    3. The Watcher’s Monolith [11:46]
    4. Black Lake Nidstang [17:34]
    5. Ghosts Of The Midwinter Fires [9:40]
    6. To Drown [10:27]

WEST COAST TOUR WITH ALLERSEELEN ANNOUNCED

In accordance with the release of “Marrow Of The Spirit”, AGALLOCH have announced a West Coast tour with Austrian industrial/neo-folk/martial ambient act Allerseelen. The tour begins on Dec 17th in AGALLOCH’s hometown of Portland, Oregon which will also serve as their record release show. The dates with Allerseelen go as follows:

December
    12/17 – Portland, OR @ Berbati’s Pan (w/Aerial Ruin)
    12/18 – Seattle, WA @ Neumo’s (w/Alda)
    12/21 – Los Angeles, CA @ tba
    12/22 – San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall (w/Dispirit)