Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    dunno if this has been posted yet but i just found out that Cavelera Conspiracy have a new album coming out
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's very old news, but exciting nonetheless. Hopefully this one is better, Max said so....but we'll see.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    yeah i didn't notice until i saw an ad for it on the back of the mayhem program. i'm fucking pumped! Mayhem sidestager??? lol i want a tour
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know, we've been fucked out of a CC tour for at least 2 years now. Soulfly is super terrific and all but come the fuck on.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Currently writing the 3rd Alestorm album. Pirates! Ninjas! Vikings! Alcohol Abuse! Time Travel! Wisconsin! All this and more... but you're all gonna have to wait!! :P"

From Alestorm's FB
    imageimage
    They're my comedic metal relief <_>
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Psychostick is better. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I only like Beer though <_>
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    GIRL DIRECTIONS GIRL DIRECTIONS

It's funny cuz it's true. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Not sure who else on here is a fan, but I'm sure excited :D

Dutch death metal masters Hail Of Bullets have finished the recordings for their long-anticipated second full-length, to be released this October.

Comments drummer Ed Warby: "I don't think I've ever worked this hard on anything in my entire life, but it sure has paid off! Although 'Of Frost And War' is a tough act to follow, my ringing ears tell me we've succeeded in besting it on every level: songs, playing, production…at the moment Dan Swanö is putting the final touches on a mix that could squash a tank, and then it's off to the pressing plant! All the main ingredients of our blood 'n' guts style death metal have remained intact and I honestly can't imagine anyone that liked our previous work is going to be the least bit disappointed, on the contrary!"

The soon-to-be-titled album was produced by Ed Warby and like before, the monstrous mix was in the capable hands of Dan Swano.

Hail Of Bullets nailed down 11 songs plus intro.

More details on pre-orders, streaming MP3s, track listing, and the new artwork will be released shortly!
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That EP last year/this year was tits
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Oct. 1

also... 30 years for the band.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    sweet.
    EEEXXX CALL IIII BUUUUUURRR!!
    SWORD OF THE KIIIIIING!
    FUCK YEA

TRIPTYKON Announce The Shatter EP

TRIPTYKON, the group formed by former Hellhammer/Celtic Frost singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior, is to follow its highly acclaimed debut album Eparistera Daimones with the release of Shatter, an all-new 5-track EP, on October 25 (Europe) and 26 (North America), 2010.

At a playing time of approximately 28 minutes, Shatter will consist almost entirely of previously unreleased music. The EP's track listing is as follows:

1. "Shatter"
    2. "I Am The Twilight"
    3. "Crucifixus"

(Recorded during the Eparistera Daimones album sessions in 2009. “Crucifixus” appears in a newly mixed and mastered version.)

4. "Circle Of The Tyrants" (Live)
    5. "Dethroned Emperor" (Live)

(Cover versions of Celtic Frost songs, recorded live during TRIPTYKON's headliner performance at the Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands, on April 16, 2010. "Dethroned Emperor" features guest lead vocals by Nocturno Culto of Darkthrone/Sarke.)

TRIPTYKON's “Shatter“ EP will be available through Century Media Records (under license from Prowling Death Records Ltd.) as CD, digital download, and 12" vinyl (at 33? rpm). The EP will further contain the lyrics to all songs as well as detailed liner notes and credits.
    That means new material for them to play live!
    I hope they still play some Monotheist stuff.