Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    thats cause hes from the fag school.....i feel the same way about him tho lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Goodell better suspend his ass. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Report: Packers interested in Westbrook
    Posted: April 12th, 2010 | Frank Tadych | Tags: 2010 Free Agency, Brian Westbrook, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

We have yet to write this offseason that a team holds interest in Brian Westbrook. That’s just about to change.

According to a report in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Packers are exploring the possibility of adding Westbrook to fill the third-down role previously held by another veteran, Ahman Green.

Westbrook, 30, is one of several high-profile unrestricted players who remain on the free-agent market. The market for Westbrook has been non-existent, as we haven’t heard of him making any visits to date.

Vikings coach Brad Childress denied interest in Westbrook last month, although he subtly left the door open.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited April 2010
    Brandon Marshall traded to the Miami Dolphins for a second-round pick this year and another pick next year.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter WR Brandon Marshall reaches agreement with Dolphins on four-year, $47.5 million extension, including $24 million guaranteed.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Wow. Chad Henne's going to love having him there. The AFC East power balance continues to shift away from the Patriots.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The AFC East power balance continues to shift away from the Patriots.

Thank GODDDD............
    They will still win the fucking division though : /
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    with tom brady as your QB they can easily win the division
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    they won the division 7 out of 10 times in the 2000 decade, i dont think its a stretch to think they can still win it, unfortunately cuz i hate them with every inch of me...
    "with tom brady as your QB they can easily win the division"

Not with that defense....
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the broncos are stupid for trading marshall, they'll regret it. i know he was a pain in the ass, but it could have been worse. he such a good player, i'm just glad hes not in the nfc.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now Dez Bryant is a lock at that pick, I think.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Or maybe Rolando McClain it would be interesting to see if Jabar Gaffney or Brandon Stokely will step up to the plate to help Denver's Recieving core
    "Jabar Gaffney or Brandon Stokely will step up to the plate to help Denver's Recieving core"

No.

But yeah, Rolondo McClain is a serious possibility there. I see 3 possibilites. They go D and go with Dan Williams, Offense and go with Dez Bryant, or are fucking retarded and choose someone out of left field.

I think it'll be the latter.
    I also think they could look at an interior lineman. But I think the pick will be McClain or Bryant. If I had to choose, I would take McClain, but McDaniels is offensive minded, so he will likely opt for Bryant.

Wine, I have Joe Haden penciled in as the Niners pick now...
    "Wine, I have Joe Haden penciled in as the Niners pick now..."

I don't know which I want to have more now, Haden or a top 4 OT. There's a strong possibility both could be there, and that would be killer for me. If Bulaga, Okung, Williams or Davis are there, I'll be over the moon. If Haden's there, I'll be extremely happy too, but if both are there...I'm not sure which I want. Haden less of an immediate necessity, but that pass D was terrible last year. Also, that RT play is completely unacceptable. I think I would take Haden, because we have a guy, Boone, with a career revival and could take over the position next year.
    I wouldn't be shocked if they took C.J. Spiller. You have been warned.
    I really really don't want them to.

Nothing against Spiller, but he isn't what we need as a team, there are better values in the first round, and we can get his return skills in the later rounds.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    edited April 2010
    ^ I was talking about the Niners, not the Broncos.