Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    That was a good game, though. Pretty damn happy with it. 

Also, best halftime show off all time. No question.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Bengals gonna be back 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Wild ass game bro Goddamn. Definitely wanted the Bengals to pull that off so it’s disappointing for sure, but I also don’t hate the Rams either. Jus sucks cause Bengals are now 0-3 in the Super Bowl.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Jared Goff pounding sand rn.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Happy for Stafford and Von
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Damn got some dude popping off that the game is rigged after those calls. Bengals still had a chance to drive down the field but those last two play calls were atrocious. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Yeah wtf was that run at the end
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited February 2022
    Bengals should have taken sewell. That line was absolutely swiss cheese last night. Aside from the long play where Ramsey got beat, and the play where ramsey was thrown to the ground by higgins, their offense did absolutely nothing. 

Which isn’t surprising. Cin had a good game plan to open up. Short passes with 3 step drops and running the Ball. Once the run was stopped they really had no answers. 

Cin needs to go into the offseason with the idea that they still meed to build the roster, and not just fix one need to get backto where they are. I could see them back in a year
    or two, but i could see them having a rough year if they end up with some defensive injuries. 
    also stafford>>>>>>>>

that throw to cupp over the middle on the game winning drive where he no looked and looked to the right to draw von bell. *chefs kiss* 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I stopped reading at bengals should have taken sewell. Worst take you could have. Yes the O line needs a lot of work but Chase was the right pick. Without him we are not as good as we were. And if I remember correctly sewell spent the first half of the season struggling a lot. So take away chases production first half and add sewells struggles we are out of it before half the season is over. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I know stafford got the win last night but he isn’t better than burrow. If he was he would have lifted the lions like burrow has the bengals. Even with a bad O line and a team known for being shit bengals hit the super bowl in two years. Stafford spent 13 there and it took going to a super star stacked team for him to get it done. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Sewell had a bad game or two when he was switching positions. But he was incredible in his rookie year. Even if they take slater, they have a better chance last night. 

Is chase Amazing? Yes he is. But WR dont win SB’s. QB’s and olines and dlines do. Joe burrow was hit 9 times and sacked a SB record 7 times. 

Chase was pretty much absent last night, and had 54 yards the game prior. The bengals already had a star WR and had another good one in boyd. Its a misuse of resources. Take the linemen in the first and another one in the second, and get another good WR in the 3-4. They are usually there. 

Burrow literally performed worse last night than mason rudolph did in his only start. Joey B was awful last night and it wasn’t because he isnt a good player. 
    mrAPE said:
    I know stafford got the win last night but he isn’t better than burrow. If he was he would have lifted the lions like burrow has the bengals. Even with a bad O line and a team known for being shit bengals hit the super bowl in two years. Stafford spent 13 there and it took going to a super star stacked team for him to get it done. 
    You are absolutely insane lol. Stafford just led his team with one of the most clutch post seasons maybe ever. There arent many if any qb’s that make some of the throws he made in clutch situations.

also, stafford got robbed on the only good team he ever played on. That was Defensive PI. The bengals have top 5 players at WR and RB and also a pretty good defense.

look what happened last night. Neither team could run. Stafford has 2 of his three best weapons out, and he way outperformed burrow.

joe had a great post season Run, but the bengals are going to struggle to make the playoffs with that doofus of a coach next year if they dont put every asset they have into the oline. 
    Im not trying to shit on burrow either. Hes a great player. But stafford is a top 5 arm talent and one of the most clutch QB’s to ever play the game. Hes a HoFer if he continues this play for the next 5 years. 

Joe has a lot of work to do to get there. One good postseason does not qualify him as better than stafford. 
    Keep sucking a players dick that doesn’t even play for you team. Stafford couldn’t get the lions wins. You should be pissed instead of sucking his dick. He’s a average.