Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ugh that call to Perine too. you have a top 5-7 back in mixon and you give it to his backup on the most important short yardage play of the game. Smh 
    My favorite part about this though is stafford now has a higher win % in the playoffs, the same amount of SB wins, and more come from behind victories in the playoffs than aaron rodgers \m/ 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There was stuff all throughout the game you can’t just say the higgins one covers the spread for them because Ramsey pulled on Higgins in the end zone that ended with us getting a field goal because it wasn’t called. You also don’t know that the bengals don’t still end up scoring on that drive as it wasn’t a 3rd down it was a first. You also had the 4th down play at the beginning when the bengals went for it Donald wasn’t lined up right and that should have been called. There’s lots of little things like that but they let them play through it until the last few minutes. They should have continued letting them play if they were going to call shit they should have started to from the beginning. It’s like they changed the rules at the end. Like I said I don’t blame the loss on it though I just wish they had stuck to one or the other. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I can pretty assuredly say the bengals would not have scored without the offensive OPI.

sure i cant prove it but that play was 75 yards, and the bengals had 76 total yards of offense in the second half aside from that play. 
    edited February 2022
    Amazing didn’t know you could tell that stuff without it actually happening 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Joey B is definitely not better than Stafford right now. I’d say give it another 2 to 3 years and he won’t only be better but the best QB in the league. I feel like this run was a flash in the pan for now for them but signs of what’s to come. Now they know where they need to fix their issues which is oline and secondary. I’d cut Apple cause dude was getting torched out there lol. 

Joey B is great. Hes an absolute gamer, but he just does not have the physical tools that mahomes and allen have. They will be the top dogs in the AFC for the next 5-10 years. 
    Gonna screen shot that for how wrong you are lol 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rex_Capone420 said:
    You are absolutely insane lol. Stafford just led his team with one of the most clutch post seasons maybe ever. 
    LOL not even top 5
     Again, im not trying to shit on burrow. Hes just going to get overshadowed by the other two continuously. 

He just can’t physically make the same types of plays those other two guys make. He is great with manipulating the pocket, and is accurate, but he just cant throw it like they can. 

Hes also in year 2 and can already barely walk because he 
    Was sacked 70 times this year. Another year or two of this and the mans is going to be looking for an out like andrew luck lol
    Like for example, if they redid burrows draft now, He wouldn’t even be the first QB off the board in his own class lol.
    Rex_Capone420 said:
    You are absolutely insane lol. Stafford just led his team with one of the most clutch post seasons maybe ever. 
    LOL not even top 5
    Im just reposting what people have been saying my man. 3 game winning drives in the 4th qtr of the playoffs, including against tom brady. Made clutch throw after clutch throw. That no looker to cupp over the middle on the final drive is one of the best throws in SB history. Right up there with big ben to santonio holmes and probably right behind eli to manningham lol. 
    Tell me you haven’t watched burrow play much without telling you haven’t watched Burrow play much 
    edited February 2022
    I have watched every game hes played lol. I like him as a played, and play a lot of dynasty football, so i recently went through and watched all of the bengals snaps on offense this year. I wanted to see if he was someone i was interested in acquiring. 

Hes great, but if the draft is redone today, Herbert is going 1 and burrow is going 2. Those are Just big facts. 
    Weird whose carried their team further? You put too much stock into someone being able to throw an extra ten yards. Who has the most big plays downfield this season? 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bruh Mahomes has half a dozen of those types of throws. A crossing route is not one of the best passes in super bowl history. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Bengals just signed Zac Taylor though 2026

🤡🤡🤡