Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Here have a banner for “your” super bowl win 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    You are irate lol. I already posted something similar.i had no rooting interest last night. I didn’t care who won, just wanted a good game and to win some money. 

Tell me that no look throw was average. Joey doesn’t make that throw. Joe cant make the throw to hit cupp to win the tampa game either. 

Also, if you want to be mad at anyone, talk to uour coach. Shaun mcvay tried to hand the game to the bengals and they still couldn’t pull it off lol 

So did the rams and stafford just cuck the lions and their fans? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I can be happy for stafford. Im not a rams fan, and dont really care if they win or lose, but i can be happy for him. 

You live in Cincinnati. I think you are pRetty used to seeing your players leave. How did you feel about palmer when he left? 

It’s probably not the same but stafford was the best player Detroit has ever had, and while i like the management now, it was not the best when he was there. Im just happy he got out and got validated for how good he really is. 
    Y’all were selling and buying Detroit Rams shirts. 

Someone leaves fuck em that’s not my team. 
    No the lions were not. That was one retail chain  shit trying to make a short term profit. No actual lions fans that arent fair weather bought those. 
    So you said fuck ken griffey when he left Cin? 
    That’s gonna be a bad example lol. I didn’t live in cincy when I got into baseball. Griffey got me into baseball and I watched the mariners more than anything until I moved to cincy. He came to cincy a year or so later. I was like 10 lol 
    edited February 2022
    “ it doesn’t fit my narrative so im going to dismiss it as a bad example”

I get it though. Id be saying the same things as you if the lions lost. Id be irate af 

but you gotta be honest with yourself and if iyou are going to be mad, direct it at the two people who cost you the game. Joey B and zac taylor. That guy has been one of the worst HC since he was hired, and this is only going to give him more time before he gets fired. 

Im just taking the approach of being happy for Stafford because he has been one of the best QB’s in the league for his entire career, and people are finally giving him the notice he deserves. I dont care about the rams and i hope all their players retire and they suck next year lol. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Joey B is definitely not better than Stafford right now. I’d say give it another 2 to 3 years and he won’t only be better but the best QB in the league. I feel like this run was a flash in the pan for now for them but signs of what’s to come. Now they know where they need to fix their issues which is oline and secondary. I’d cut Apple cause dude was getting torched out there lol. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Also chase was definitely the better pick for them. 
    It was a bad example though I lived in SC didn’t have a team near by when I was getting interested. I did not root for the mariners once he went back though 
    If stafford was one of the best he would have lifted the lions. Yes it’s a team effort but just Burrow coming the the Bengals has changed the entire mentality and he has carried them. Stafford couldn’t get a playoff win with the lions even when you were good those few years 
    Also chase was definitely the better pick for them. 
    Honestly I started picking on Rex because of him saying Bengals should have taken Sewell instead. It was a bad take during the draft and proven so through the year. Chase was a game changer sewell was not. 
    Penai sewell is going to walk into the hall of fame lol. The things he is doing at his age are things we only see the best of the best do. People like orlando pace. 

Chase probably will too. He is a great player. 

But ill stand by what i said. Bengals didn’t need a pass catcher. They win last night with a good oline. Maybe they dont get their this year, but I would not be shocked to see them not make it for 10 years or more. 

I get it, you love chase so thats hard to see, but the bengals could easily turn around and go 4-13 next year. Their offense line, and coaching of offensive line protection calls is atrocious. 
    Like who the fuck let AD single up on the left guard on the most important play of the game. Thats awful. That protection should have never been in their playbook. AD is the best defensive football player we have ever seen. 

Its mind numbing how idiotic that is. 
    And if you wanted me to be heated, you should have said the lions should have taken aaron donald instead of eric ebron. 

I just like talking football. I love Joey B and Chase. But im just calling it like i see it and trying to talk some football.
    Honestly the only thing I’m really bothered by in the game was the officiating. I’m not blaming the loss on that so don’t take it that way. What I’m annoyed by is that they let them have at it and play until about 3 minutes to go in the game then they called ever ticky tack thing they could. Just stay consistent if you’re not going to call this stuff early in the game don’t call it late and vice Versa 
    I think the holding on 3rd down  near the goal line was a make up call for the OPI they missed on the Higgins touchdown. Which sucks, but we know it happens in the nfl and it’s probably the right thing to do. 

If they call that OPI the rams cover the spread though so t(-_-t)