Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    I don't think Brad Childress is a very good head coach at all.
    What do you have to base this on?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Wade as defense coordinator>Wade as head coach <_>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    At least Marc knows it. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    He needs to stop being the cup cake <_>

shit ain't working well.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so i guess the eagles will give the 49ers their 1st win of the season this week :(
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited October 2010
    I don't think Brad Childress is a very good head coach at all.
    What do you have to base this on?
    My dislike for Brad Childress goes back to his Philly days. A lot of his players don't like,respect or trust him. For a lot of people thats enough of a reason. I don't like his play calling. When you have a feature RB like Peterson you USE HIM . You don't let Bret Favre run the offense and make you look like douchebag on live TV. As a head coach you don't beg a player to come to the team and you for sure don't pick him up at the airport in the middle of training camp. If He was such a good head coach he would of had a back up plan for QB that didn't involve T. Jackson because you don't have to be a head coach to tell that T-Jack isn't what this team needs to win and sage wasn't the answer either.

They could have been in talks for McNabb but Childress was worried that might scare Favre off from coming back.

You guys can like him and think hes a good coach if you want to but I don't.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Wade as defense coordinator>Wade as head coach <_>
    I agree and have typed that many times. The ONLY reason Wade still has a job is because of the defense.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so i guess the eagles will give the 49ers their 1st win of the season this week :(
    Don't count on it yet. The 49ers don't really know what the Eagles will be doing on offense, so that's to the Eagles' advantage. I'd get tricky.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited October 2010
    there game plan should be to get the ball to desean jackson anyway possible and they have a chance. the eagles have 3 starters out on the O line, the starting RB and FB are out. Vick is out. all they have are their good recievers. theres no injuries on D, but from last week, they obviously have trouble stopping the run to their credit, they made adjustments and started to stop the run in the 2nd half, but then the O couldnt score.

the eagles need to run the ball to open it up for kolb to pass, but reid will never do that, he always just pass pass pass. in the draft a few years ago, we passed up on brandon jacobs to take ryan moats. wtf is that?

andy reid will never commit to the run, and its something that bugs me big time especially when you have a QB going into his 1st year as a starter. hes gonna get killed. and the clock managment thing, everyone saw what happened in the superbowl the eagles were in and at halftime and last week, it happens every week. we always waist out timeouts and dont have any at the end of the game or half. its the same shit over and over again with the same result. the eagles are always in the conversation, and thats it, they can never win it all. theyre always outcoached.

i think the 49ers are gonna win. ahhhhh felt good to ventabout the eagles...but fuck that we got the phillies and the flyers start tonight!
    edited October 2010
    ex-Ram/Eagle Kevin Curtis Fighting Cancer

The 32-year-old Curtis was released by the Eagles in March partly because of knee problems and partly because of the $4.4 million salary he was due for the 2010 season. He appeared in just 12 total games the last two seasons.

Curtis first discovered an abnormality when he was a free agent in 2007 – he eventually signed with the Eagles that offseason – but it was never more than something to keep an eye on until recently. Doctors recommended surgery and Curtis is recovering and lightly training.

"Everything looks good," Curtis told the paper. "They caught it early, and there is no sign that it has spread. I'm pretty fortunate, really."

The former 1,000-yard receiver is hoping to return to the NFL sometime this season. He even chose to forgo radiation treatment for semi-annual checkups to ensure the cancer doesn't return.

hopefully he gets better and beats that shit i always liked the white lightning, he never did much in philly his good days were in st. louis, but he was always a classy guy. hope he gets well soon.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I loved watching Kevin Curtis play. That's a shame.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    His prognosis is a good sign. Hopefully he can play in the NFL again, a lot of teams could use him.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Go watch the Heat bandwagon.
    Go watch the Heat bandwagon.
    Don't be mad because all of your Texas teams suck cock!

They do suck and you don't see me jumping to the popular team when my teams suck >_> *cough*
    Who said I was a fan of fucking Miami? I am still a Celtics fan, don't fool yourself.

Ed, you already said you go where LeBron goes, don't try to back out now.