Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Proof that I said that or GTFO

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    You would bangwagon on the Celtics as well. No one cared about them till they got Garnett and Allen. Youz=bandwagonz
    Someone hating on dem Celtics.

dem Celtics only won 1 championship. Till they win 3 in a decade give me a call :]
    They won more championships than your SAS will ever seen.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Yeah, because Boston won that championship last season, right? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Rigged game was rigged

*will ever see
    Rigged game was rigged
    *face to desk slam*
    edited October 2010
    Don't bullshit me. Some rich white man put a large sum of money on that series.

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Carry this shit to the NBA thread.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- With Jay Cutler continuing to recover from a concussion, the Bears will start veteran Todd Collins on Sunday against the winless Carolina Panthers.

Collins said Bears coach Lovie Smith delivered the news late Thursday morning. But given his exposure to concussions over a 16-year NFL career, Collins said he expected it.

"Jay went down with a concussion and usually with concussions, you want to come back fully ready before you get on the field again," Collins said. "I'm ready to go. I've been around for a while. It's a team game, but I look forward to go out there and do my part, and contribute to a victory."

Per NFL guidelines concerning concussions, Cutler underwent examinations Wednesday from team and independent physicians prior to practicing in a limited capacity. A team spokesman said the doctors examining Cutler "all agreed that participation in practice" went well, but wanted to err on the side of caution because it "was the right way to go."

The club plans to allow Cutler to participate in practice Thursday and Friday, before re-evaluating his status early next week.

Cutler suffered an NFL-record nine sacks Sunday night in the first half against the Giants and received the diagnosis of a concussion at halftime.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bears = Fucked
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Not this week, but long term, absolutely.
    Reports coming in saying that the Patriots are interested in trading for Vincent Jackson.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^^not surprising, they need a deep threat to open uo the middle for the other guys. i heard they might also try to get dion branch back. there gonna get someone
    Patriots quarterback Tom Brady recently was in touch with Seattle Seahawks receiver Deion Branch about the possibility of having him rejoin New England to fill the void created by the trade of Randy Moss to Minnesota, a league source told the Boston Globe.

The source also told the Globe that Brady had been in touch with Branch during the past week because he knew the Moss trade was in the works.

And according to the Boston Herald, the Patriots and Seahawks have had preliminary talks about the possibility of a Branch trade.

Branch, who has 13 catches for 112 yards and one touchdown this season as part of a deep receiving corps in Seattle, will meet with Seahawks general manager John Schneider to discuss his future with the team, the source told the Globe.

Branch played for the Patriots from 2002 to 2005 and was named MVP of Super Bowl XXXIX. He was traded to Seattle for a first-round draft pick before the 2006 season after a contract dispute with the Patriots.

He told the Boston Herald earlier this year he would welcome a return to New England.

"That'd be interesting to see," Branch said. "You know what, I talk to guys all the time. I never wanted to leave, nor did coach [Bill] Belichick and his staff and the organization want me to leave, either. We just couldn't get the contractual part down. We just couldn't come to an agreement. And that stuff happens.

"I still love Coach Belichick and if the opportunity presents itself to come back, I would love to be there."
    :O GOT TO EDIT MY PICKS!!!!!!!
    I don't know who to pick....Carolina or Chicago...They both suck but Carolina almost beat the Saints. I guess no Cutler=no win