Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think if anyone is the best in the NFC, its the Packers, Saints, and unfortunately the cowfags. i know i hate them, but i think theyre gonna have a good year, especially with the redskins and giants lookin like shit and the eagles whole team being injured, but nooway they make it to the superbowl. noway. they'll get outcoached and be gone in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Patriots defense will have to show more than just one good game before I put them back in contention for the AFC East.
    It's true, but hey at least its a start. Maybe now they will gain some confidence and start playing like a Patriots defense should.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, the defense didn't really play that well, in my opinion. Sure, they forced turnovers, even though most of them seemed to be mistakes, but coverages were blown, etc.

Special teams played great though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i guarentee the pats will not lose this weekend....gotta love bye weeks
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Early bye weeks suck.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    That Packers offense did not look championship caliber against us on Sunday. We completely controlled the clock.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Early bye weeks suck.
    the eagles could really use one now, i wish you could trade for them.
    That Packers offense did not look championship caliber against us on Sunday. We completely controlled the clock.
    the lions have been playing everyone hard and they had a chance to win every game this year imo, but they killed themselves with mistakes, and stafford isnt in. but the lions are better then their record shows.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    but they killed themselves with mistakes, and stafford isnt in. but the lions are better then their record shows.

we should be know for killing our selves lmao.....and hey the more we lose the better the draft pic...we are going no where but it is great to see how hard they are playing
    thats what ive been saying, with all these awesome draft picks, in a few years their gonna have the squad.
    Seahawks acquire Marshawn Lynch from the Bills for a 4th-round pick.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Seahawks are a dark horse!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Don't the Seahawks already have a decent running game? <_>
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seahawks acquire Marshawn Lynch from the Bills for a 4th-round pick.
    Okay decision on their part
    Seahawks are a dark horse!
    I like the Rams more than I like the Seahawks for the NFC West.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Don't the Seahawks already have a decent running game? <_>
    It's an upgrade over Forsett. The Packers are probably pissed they couldn't get him.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Report: Randy Moss on trade block?

The New England Patriots are in talks to trade wide receiver Randy Moss to the Minnesota Vikings, FoxSports.com reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources.
    The deal is being held up because Moss would have to sign an extension with the Vikings, according to the report. The seven-time Pro Bowl receiver is in the final year of his four-year deal with New England and has voiced his displeasure at his limbo status.

"When you have done so much and put so much work in, it kind of feels like I am not wanted," Moss said on Sept. 6. "I am taking that in stride and playing my final year out and whatever the future holds is what it holds, but it is kind of a bad feeling -- feeling not wanted. It is not like my production has gone down."

A few days later he apologized for the timing of his comments and said he loves playing in New England.

Although the Patriots crushed the Dolphins on Monday night, Moss did not have a catch -- the first time that's happened for him in a New England uniform. The Foxsports.com report did not specify what the Patriots would get for giving up their primary deep threat.

Moss, 33, started his career with the Vikings after being taken in the first round of the 1998 draft. He led the league in touchdown receptions three times for Minnesota before heading to Oakland in 2005.

The Vikings have been looking for help at receiver for quarterback Brett Favre, but they were unable to work out a deal for the Chargers' Vincent Jackson.
    Yep, I just read about that 10 min ago. I personally have nothing against Moss but it does kinda seem like he doesn't put in as much effort as he used too.

I'm just hope that Pats can get a good defensive player out of this deal to help with the pass rush. I'd take Jared Allen for Randy Moss. But most likely the Pats will end up with a draft pick out of the deal.
    If you think the Vikings would give up Jared Allen for Randy Moss, you are insane. If they get higher than a 3rd round draft pick for Moss, I would consider it to be a good deal for the Pats.
    Haha, wishful thinking.

But if this deal goes down I will have another out of date Patriots jersey.