Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    and another thing..for the guys that do cheat, the girl he cheats with almost always knows he has another girl and usually could care less
    It seems 99% of the time, more women will want you when you're taken. As men, we are nothing more than a toy in the sand box, no one want's us until someone is already playing with us.
    exactly rammstein, that what the quote I made earlier that started this bullshit was about. It wasnt about who cheats or anything but more abut men actually feel love at the most basic level cuz womens minds are always twisted and thinking and are to busy controlling everything and over analyzing. Guys dont play games like that with people heads, sometimes they just think with there little head lol
    Es verdad
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Yea, Females are fucking deceitful cunts. Most complicated bullshit on the planet.

And put it this way, no I'm not making this shit up.

I know of one dude personally that has cheated.

I know 5 guys that have had a girl cheat on them. I know 0 girls that have had a guy cheat on them.

And I know 7 girls that have cheated on a guy.

.....You do the math.

I fully agree that dudes are the loyal ones. We give fucking everything we possibly can for true love, and get stabbed in the fucking back in the end. Yes there are douchebags that are pussy ranglers, but that's a small percentage.
    sooo youre saying jamie was completely loyal in every single way to me?
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited October 2010
    Expectation of loyalty implies that there was a relationship.

ITT: Bianca admits to Jamie rumors being true?
    And loses all credibility ever?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    depends on which rumours youre talking about.
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Obviously the ones saying he was a man-girl with 2 penises and a foot fetish. What other ones are there?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^ 3 penises, but who counting?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited October 2010
    "Yea, Females are fucking deceitful cunts. Most complicated bullshit on the planet."

females are really not all that complicated...no more than your average man...you just have to learn how to deal with them and there problems.....learn to listen and learn to swallow your pride...2 good steps to learn
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Obviously the ones saying he was a man-girl with 2 penises and a foot fetish. What other ones are there?
    LOL
    and another thing..for the guys that do cheat, the girl he cheats with almost always knows he has another girl and usually could care less
    I find that to be a bunch of bullshit too unless you have actual facts to back that up.
    lol ok sweetheart believe what you want, no skin off my nose..
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, Females are fucking deceitful cunts. Most complicated bullshit on the planet.

And put it this way, no I'm not making this shit up.

I know of one dude personally that has cheated.

I know 5 guys that have had a girl cheat on them. I know 0 girls that have had a guy cheat on them.

And I know 7 girls that have cheated on a guy.

.....You do the math.

I fully agree that dudes are the loyal ones. We give fucking everything we possibly can for true love, and get stabbed in the fucking back in the end. Yes there are douchebags that are pussy ranglers, but that's a small percentage.
    Well no, but...he's a manwhore... Lolz. He's my best bro, but shit, him and I both know it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    he's your best bro...don't you guys live on other sides of the country
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    She smashed da homies

he is not a man whore he is an e fag loser who cant get girls outside the inrawebz
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he's your best bro...don't you guys live on other sides of the country
    Yea...so?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If Bianca is implying Jamie cheated I say it is not possible because "Internet relationships" do not exist. Unless you flew out to California had his/her penis/strapon inside of you then went back home it then becomes a long distance relationship. This is almost equally retarded however there has been human contact.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i have 0 respect for cheating
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It takes quite a few relationships to build a nice number like 99%. Even at 14 out of 15 we're only at about 93%.

It seems like a pretty even number around here. Guys cheat on girls, girls cheat on guys, then everyone gets together and has an orgy.
    image Photobucket
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    i have 0 respect for cheating
    This.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I find that to be a bunch of bullshit too unless you have actual facts to back that up.
    lol ok sweetheart believe what you want, no skin off my nose..
    I like how that's the only argument you can come up with. You can't even come back with something intelligent and actually make it a conversation instead of a flame war-.- grow up.

It doesn't matter what he says it won't change your opinion on this. And that's fine all we can provide is personal experiences. I've been cheated on but never cheated and never would. However I did hook up with a girl that I used to work with she at some point was dating another dude from the place I worked at. She had told me they split up. Found out that was a lie. She cheated on him with me and then I felt like an asshole.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!