Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay I know you don't agree with me very often but I'm going to share a little advice and story with you.

It's hard but forget about her don't try and talk to her and look through her when you see her like she is not there.

Me and my girl were together 2 years. We split up because she said her feelings changed and didn't know if she loved me anymore. After the usual stupid break up fights for a week or so after I didn't talk to her for three and a half months. She ended up contacting me after that we went on some dates and ended up getting back together. We've been together 3 and a half years now and are recently engaged.

Moral of the story if it's meant to be it will work out in the end just give it time and move on with your life.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I really wish I could just pick up and move on like that. But the fact is that I love her with every fiber of my being. We had so many plans for later on in life. I was a fool to believe that we would keep dating. 90% of High School relationships fail anyways. We planned kids and growing old together. I don't even know what to think about my life without her.
    This is like watching me...but not me....same thing happened with my girlfriend and I.... We dated from June 5th 2008 to September 10 2010....I had no idea it was coming and I'm still in love with her

shit sucks man. You'll get through it...I'm getting through it...but it's tough since she's into this older guy she knows....
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd like to believe that myself Lance, but I can't. Bitch broke up with me once, got back with me after a month, only to end it again last month.

And I don't wanna hear any shit from you guys about how it wasn't serious and I'm too young. I'm in the same boat as Julian, we talked about our future and everything, and she promised me we'd grow old together. I was foolish enough to believe it, and I couldn't picture my life or my future without her at all. That's game over now though.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Okay I know you don't agree with me very often but I'm going to share a little advice and story with you.

It's hard but forget about her don't try and talk to her and look through her when you see her like she is not there.

Me and my girl were together 2 years. We split up because she said her feelings changed and didn't know if she loved me anymore. After the usual stupid break up fights for a week or so after I didn't talk to her for three and a half months. She ended up contacting me after that we went on some dates and ended up getting back together. We've been together 3 and a half years now and are recently engaged.

Moral of the story if it's meant to be it will work out in the end just give it time and move on with your life.
    yeah im gonna do this for sure lol.
    Dude, stop blaming yourself for this.
    i dont really blame myself. i just feel really sorry for myself.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ive been in your shoes man. I started dating my current girlfriend when I was 15 years old (Im 19 now)

At one point last year, after 3 years she decided that she didnt want to be with me anymore, and that she wanted to party and do whatever. So we broke up, and I was miserable for about 2 months. I would call her, text her, talk to her friends to see how she was, etc. But then one day I just stopped giving a shit. I went on with my life. Started going to more shows and hanging out with my friends more. And almost like clockwork, she came back. She apologized and went back to being her old self, and we've been fine ever since.

I'm not saying that if you do the same as me that she will come back, because I dont know her. But at the very least you wont give her the satisfaction of having you groveling at her feet for the foreseeable future.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You guys REALLY need to listen to this album...
    the haunted the dead eye Pictures, Images and Photos
    It's ENTIRELY about inner struggles like this.
    I love winning with women
    Thanks for the advice Ape. im definately gonna do that. if nothing else itll give me a reason to keep on going. in the end itll make it easier for me to move on. i hope.
    Here's the difference Erik and you're going to get pissed at me. You're 14!!!!!! You just started high school and that's what people of that age do.

Now Erik just keep this tune in your head until you've fully graduated got a GED whatever.

Bitches ain't shit but hos n tricks lick the balls n suck the dick.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I know this feeling all too Goddamn well.
    d00d you're 13z, you have yet to experiance life....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Erik, when I was your age I was with the girl that I mentioned in my last post. We broke up and didn't talk for 10 months until one day I called her up....It was different in high school because we had grown up more. We were definitely more mature and all....Not saying you didn't feel what you felt, but once you're a year or two older maybe it will seem different to you than you think right now
    this should be called the Break-up Counseling Thread.
    Julian...good luck man. You'll do fine, I'm sure. For me it was a nightmare...I lost my girlfriend who I've known since eighth grade and we spent at least a few weeks together in every high school year (last 3 weeks of freshmen year and first 2 weeks of senior year) and now, since about 3 weeks ago, she's into this dude she knows that's like 24....Fuckin sucks man....

Idk if this will help you but I tried to look at it like a fresh start. I have more freedom and can hang with my boys all I want now. Can check out as many girls as I want and all...For me that worked for some time...not so much now but it may ease the pain for you
    I got yo back dawg
    this should be called the Break-up Counseling Thread.
    let's make it that. honestly. people need help sometimes
    Julian...good luck man. You'll do fine, I'm sure. For me it was a nightmare...I lost my girlfriend who I've known since eighth grade and we spent at least a few weeks together in every high school year (last 3 weeks of freshmen year and first 2 weeks of senior year) and now, since about 3 weeks ago, she's into this dude she knows that's like 24....Fuckin sucks man....

Idk if this will help you but I tried to look at it like a fresh start. I have more freedom and can hang with my boys all I want now. Can check out as many girls as I want and all...For me that worked for some time...not so much now but it may ease the pain for you
    thats how im trying to look at it. A new start, and a release from commitment.
    edited October 2010
    Good luck bro. You'll be back up and running in no time
    We'll be here if you need anything
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh man dude, I'm sorry. That sucks.

My friend told me about this guy he knew who's dad kept flirting with his girlfriend, and his girlfriend broke up with him. Not because she was sick of his dad hitting on her, but because she wanted to try dating his dad.
    Whenever you speak about your social life, I just think of you being like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtP-S9OS0o0
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My friend fell in love with a girl in Canada who said she was a model, and had so many pictures to back it up...but from what I gather, she wasn't real..he done got trolled. She was hot as hell, whoever she was. I've only been in a couple relationships. One ended mutually, and the other ended with her being on the other end....I felt like a douche, but I also thought she was beyond crazy.
    image Photobucket
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm sorry bro, maybe a new page would make you feel better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Like this?
    I love winning with women