Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Oh he would be a dick about it. Nomatter what sport we were playing, it was always the championship game.
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How dare you!

On a side note there is a whole website dedicated to teaching guys how to get away with cheating. The owner of the site says by helping guys get away with it he is saving marriages. Dudes a jackass.

At some point I'll look up an article I read on women vs men when it comes to cheating. It said what I posted before in long form though. While both genders are guilty or cheating women tend to get away with it more because they are better liars and have less tells
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Internet froze
    edited October 2010
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited October 2010
    I know but it's still possible to have a normal conversation rather than acting like a 5 year old. the whole cheating thing varies depending on the individual person, you can't really say which gender cheats more because YOU experienced things a certain way. I lean more towards saying guys cheat more because of my personal experiences but I still understand both genders are guilty of it.

soooo basically you answered your own question. how am i supposed to prove something like that with facts? You say something stupid, you get something stupid in response. you were the one swearing and calling everything i said bullshit lol
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Holy mega quote batman
    The only problem I see here is Nola said " I could care less"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited October 2010
    soooo basically you answered your own question. how am i supposed to prove something like that with facts? You say something stupid, you get something stupid in response. you were the one swearing and calling everything i said bullshit lol
    well I'm sorry you can't handle the word bullshit and someone thinking what you say is bullshit. I'll make sure to censor myself around your virgin eyes. I never asked a question either so I don't see how I answered my own. aaaannddd my point about you having "facts" to back it up is to point out what you said probably only counts for 20% or less of women. what you said just made so sense at all.
    so let me get this straight, i post something not even directed at you, you call it bullshit and them tell me im a 5 year old and to stop flaming? ok lol. clearly we are using the bianca approach here(shout out!) so Im done talikng with you.
    Go take a chill pill sweetie, you win
    The only problem I see here is Nola said " I could care less"
    when did i say i could care less? care less about what?
    Okay I admit I miss quoted you on that however you did say " usually could care less" this to is wrong it should be usually couldn't care less
    Okay I admit I miss quoted you on that however you did say " usually could care less" this to is wrong it should be usually couldn't care less

lol ok fine, now if you excuse me ape a High school girl from detroit is explaining to me the intricacies of girls and guys in relationships. I must pay attention to every word because she has so much life experience and wisdom to bestow upon me!
    ooh a college girl! ok fine. so instead of bickering back and forth why dont we address the topic? you dont think that girls know that a dude has another girl he is dating when they are cheating?
    I have grown tired of these giant quote trees. So let's end this. Both genders cheat . And if you base it just off personal experience no one is right.
    Sounds good to me. BREAKTHROUGH
    image Photobucket
    I think you mis read his statement. I thought he said when a guy cheats the girl he is cheating with knows about the girlfriend he has but goes through with it anyway
    I know ape is going to get pissed
    image Photobucket
    but it is the time
    image Photobucket