Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Alex is like the new page ninja
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Indeed I am.
    I love winning with women
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Doesn't look like new page to me. looks like a smartass comment
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    breakups can suck major ass....my last one was bad...made me not wanna put my self out there for a long time and shit......you just have to try and do shit you wouldn't have done together....do shit that doesn't remind you of her....find some new and exciting shit to do broskie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yeah that does suck dude. everyone has already gave you good advice so I will just leave one of my fav Bukoswki quotes lol:

"... don't wait for the good woman. She doesn't exist. There are women who can make you feel more with their bodies and their souls but these are the exact women who will turn the knife into you right in front of the crowd. Of course, I expect this, but the knife still cuts. The female loves to play man against man, and if she is in a position to do it there is not one who will not resist. The male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. The female is skilled at betrayal. and torture and damnation. Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell."
    whatever you say sweetie, ive never cheated on a girl in my life
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah that does suck dude. everyone has already gave you good advice so I will just leave one of my fav Bukoswki quotes lol:

"... don't wait for the good woman. She doesn't exist. There are women who can make you feel more with their bodies and their souls but these are the exact women who will turn the knife into you right in front of the crowd. Of course, I expect this, but the knife still cuts. The female loves to play man against man, and if she is in a position to do it there is not one who will not resist. The male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. The female is skilled at betrayal. and torture and damnation. Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell."
    that quote is a bunch of bullshit-.- men cheat and lie a lot more. they're just not given as much shit for it cause society views it as "ok" for men to go around hooking up with as many girls as possible.
    That's less a case of men and more a case of douchebags.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    wow...im surprised your number is so low
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well...that sucks.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    lol well the man who wrote that quote was a writer who lived in the gutter his whole life until gainning populartiy in his 50's. not one women gave a shit abut him cuz he was a broke ass writer but once he was popular and made actually money the ladies came flocking in. tells you alot about these glorious 'women'. so he fucked them and left them like the trash they were. thats 85 percent of women out there for yah
    wow...im surprised your number is so low
    I'm being generous.
    i noticed...most women say 99%
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I believe you two just agreed with eachother.
    image Photobucket
    lol well the man who wrote that quote was a writer who lived in the gutter his whole life until gainning populartiy in his 50's. not one women gave a shit abut him cuz he was a broke ass writer but once he was popular and made actually money the ladies came flocking in. tells you alot about these glorious 'women'. so he fucked them and left them like the trash they were. thats 85 percent of women out there for yah
    I didn't say women are angels. I don't get along with girls very often either. But to say every woman is after money and will only betray men is bullshit when men do the exact same shit and more often.

where do you get this statistic that they do it more often?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yeah I call bullshit on the men cheat more thing. You only think we cheat more because for the most part guys are too stupid to get away with it where as women are professional liars and can hold their ground better on a lie
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited October 2010
    im not saying its wrong for you to disagree with the quote...im just saying where is your proof that men cheat or lie more than women? or vice versa
    I didn't say women are angels. I don't get along with girls very often either. But to say every woman is after money and will only betray men is bullshit when men do the exact same shit and more often.

where do you get this statistic that they do it more often?
    experience and observations.
    not good enough for a stereotype
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Don't worry Julian, if anything you will soon move on and find someone better, I promise. And about this here boys vs. girls discussion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FTS2tdmyYM
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i'm having problems with my girlfriend too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited October 2010