Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    All this talk about Asians has left me with a craving for chow mein...
    I love winning with women
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Why ive never heard a women be into asians, unless there like the half an half type like Matt Heafy, they short with small pepe's, Black Women and Asian Men have the hardest times finding partners according to studies. The asian women go for the white man cuz they slightly bigger, with the bigger pepe, an then the white women go for hte black men, cuz they slightly bigger on average with the bigger pepe, bahahahhah.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'll see what I can do. Thanks
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My ex brought her boyfriend into class. Apparently she skipped the first period of the day because she had some quiz. Her boyfriend is much older than us and she just walks into class with him. Like WTF? He drove her to school I guess and now they're just sitting in class like he's a high schooler. You have no idea how bad I wanna beat his skinny Asian ass straight to hell.

I think I'm going to take Ape's advice and just ignore her completely. At least for the day.
    if that doesnt work, maybe you should beat his ass and tell him to leave you the fuck alone.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    JUST WATCH O.W.N. TILL YOUR EYES BLEED AND YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT YOUR LOST LOVE
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Gulch, you going to see The Green Hornet?

Gulch, you going to see The Green Hornet?
    NOT FOR ALL THE TEA IN CHINA
    SHITTY SUPER HERO
    SHITTY ACTORS
    SHITTY STORYLINE
    IT IS PURE SHIT
    What if your wife wants to see it with you?

MY WIFE DOES NOT LIKE WATCHING
    BIG FAT HAIRY NON-FUNNY JEWISH DOSH BAGS MAKING IDIOTS OF THEM SELF'S WITH A WEIRD PHILIPPINE WANNA BE NINJA GOAT RAPIST
    SO ANY AND ALL SETH ROGEN FLIXS ARE OFF THE TABLE

What if she was trolling you?

Seriously... lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    haha the dude fucked the teacher so she was cool with him chillin in class. HLIB
    lol
    BIG FAT HAIRY NON-FUNNY JEWISH DOSH BAGS MAKING IDIOTS OF THEM SELF'S WITH A WEIRD PHILIPPINE WANNA BE NINJA GOAT RAPIST

you kinda give me a seth rogan vibe, the way you look, got the unkempt beard, and prolly scruffy chest hair too.

What if she was trolling you?
    ??????????????????????

you kinda give me a seth rogan vibe, the way you look, got the unkempt beard, and prolly scruffy chest hair too.

WELL GUESS YOU DONT KNOW ME VERY WELL

WELL GUESS YOU DONT KNOW ME VERY WELL

I keed I keed, just wanted to see your reaction.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    My ex brought her boyfriend into class. Apparently she skipped the first period of the day because she had some quiz. Her boyfriend is much older than us and she just walks into class with him. Like WTF? He drove her to school I guess and now they're just sitting in class like he's a high schooler. You have no idea how bad I wanna beat his skinny Asian ass straight to hell.

I think I'm going to take Ape's advice and just ignore her completely. At least for the day.
    what the hell kind of school do you go to where that's acceptable?
    It was during a study hall period where you can go practically anywhere you want as long as you have at least a C in every class. It's an incentive to get your grades up and it's good for those who aren't doing well so they can get extra help. The teacher is really chill so he lets anyone come in during that time so the boyfriend just walked on in.