Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My old roomate was bi-sexual... he was mostly into guys, but had no problem laying it down with a girl also.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I mean, because a straight man can't expiriment.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Because they always change to either gay or straight, and I can absolutely believe that women can fake it too. Some men may believe they are bi, but in every last case I find they realize that they either like men or women.
    After anyone gets married, yes they stick to ONE partner. Doesn't mean you stop being attracted to whatever turns you on. <_> And some people continue having open marriages and whatnot. You don't ever change...
    Don't ever change? I've changed drastically just in the past 6 months. In September, I was still "METAL AS FUKK FUKK EVERYTHING ELSE ELITIST!!1!!" now all I listen to is fucking Kid Cudi. I also at that point was like "FUCK EVERYONE WHO SMOKES I'LL NEVER DO IT." now I stay lit. People change.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    do you have scientific proof for your 'facts' tommy?
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Well until something proves me wrong then I will keep being ignorant, retarded, stupid, and closeminded for listening to facts.
    But you aren't providing "facts". Again, look in textbooks on psychology. The information is everywhere.
    I don't know older people that are straight? Wut.

I know tons.

And they truly don't stay bi. Especially most of these middle school and high school bitches that do it for attention.
    Sorry for assuming then. :)

But the bisexual people you're around ARE young and exploring their sexuality. So yes, they don't know exactly what they are, but that's all you're around, right? Is the ones that do it for attention?

Because they always change to either gay or straight, and I can absolutely believe that women can fake it too. Some men may believe they are bi, but in every last case I find they realize that they either like men or women.
    After anyone gets married, yes they stick to ONE partner. Doesn't mean you stop being attracted to whatever turns you on. <_> And some people continue having open marriages and whatnot. You don't ever change...
    Don't ever change? I've changed drastically just in the past 6 months. In September, I was still "METAL AS FUKK FUKK EVERYTHING ELSE ELITIST!!1!!" now all I listen to is fucking Kid Cudi. I also at that point was like "FUCK EVERYONE WHO SMOKES I'LL NEVER DO IT." now I stay lit. People change.

I meant your sexuality.

WERE TALKING ABOUT SEXUALITY, GENIUS
    imageimage

Hey, it was an honest mistake. Let's try to keep civil here. :)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I meant your sexuality.
    Wrong.

I know a girl that was completely straight just over a year ago, and is now straight lesbo and doesn't dig guys at all anymore.

Hey, it was an honest mistake. Let's try to keep civil here. :)
    You know she can't, for whatever reason, even though everyone else is.
    edited March 2011

Wrong.

I know a girl that was completely straight just over a year ago, and is now straight lesbo and doesn't dig guys at all anymore.

She didn't know her sexuality at that time then. :)

Of course, that's just my opinion. You're completely entitled to yours. There's so much I don't know.
    I hate when I try to make a point off an article I have seen and personal experience and then can't find the article and everyone calls bullshit on the personal experience.
    because i dont like either of you uneducated youngsters
    imageimage
    Because 18, graduating high school and going to college makes me young and uneducated?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because 18, graduating high school and going to college makes me young and uneducated?
    yes. actually.
    I hate when I try to make a point off an article I have seen and personal experience and then can't find the article and everyone calls bullshit on the personal experience.
    I don't doubt your experiences, what I'm trying to say is that I think you need to read more, and experience more. :)
    because i dont like either of you uneducated youngsters
    Awww, c'mon now.
    I don't doubt your experiences, what I'm trying to say is that I think you need to read more, and experience more. :)
    I was just pointing out that ever "bi" guy I have known has made it clear that they are no longer that way and were either expirimenting, doing it for attention, or confused.
    im 19 and you being 18 makes you younger than me
    im finishing my second year of college which means you are uneducated in the college level material that i already know and master

didnt know you lacked common sense as well
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yes. actually.
    Note - I'm not claiming that you are unintelligent Primus, however I would hardly consider someone with a HS degree proficiently educated. I do not fault you for your youth, but you are at the start to a long road.