Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    primus is trollin foos
    God I hope so. D:
    edited March 2011
    But I've never been convinced that men can be bisexual, so prove me wrong.
    So women can, but men can't? And do I really need to bring out the Kinsey scale again? Read some psychology books, bro. And maybe actually know some bisexual men?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    So women can, but men can't? And do I really need to bring out the Kinsey scale again? Read some psychology books, bro. And maybe actually know some bisexual men?
    Yes, women can, but I've never been convinced that men can like both, just that they can say they do.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i finally found my reason to not like primus!

i dont like closeminded stupid retards
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tommy is absolutely correct. You also never see bi's that aren't young. It's a phase, and by time they hit 30-40, even earlier, they go either completely gay or straight. Only bi's I've EVER seen were 12-25.
    Not closeminde, stupid, or retarded.
    Yes, women can, but I've never been convinced that men can like both, just that they can say they do.
    Because no woman has ever faked being bi, right?

But seriously, why do you think this way? I'm not trying to be an ass seriously, but that is extremely ignorant. How could no man in the entire world be bisexual?!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    craigslist.org is a prime example that bisexual dudes exist lol
    THIS. THIS SO MUCH <3
    Tommy is absolutely correct. You also never see bi's that aren't young. It's a phase, and by time they hit 30-40, even earlier, they go either completely gay or straight. Only bi's I've EVER seen were 12-25.
    LOLLLLL of course you don't know any older people.

I had a friend who's dad was bisexual. So, yeah. :-))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've known guys that were bisexual.
    Because no woman has ever faked being bi, right?

But seriously, why do you think this way? I'm not trying to be an ass seriously, but that is extremely ignorant. How could no man in the entire world be bisexual?!
    Because they always change to either gay or straight, and I can absolutely believe that women can fake it too. Some men may believe they are bi, but in every last case I find they realize that they either like men or women.
    He's not saying they don't exist, he's saying they don't stay that way, and he's absolutely correct. They eventually go one way or the other.

He's not saying they don't exist, he's saying they don't stay that way, and he's absolutely correct. They eventually go one way or the other.

most people go gay or straight exclusively to be more grounded in there lives, doesnt mean they lose the attraction factor, they might not just act on it anymore

Uhhhh, they don't "stay that way". Are you kidding?

Ever met any swingers? And as I said earlier, you don't know any older (30s-50s) people that are bi, or even straight.

I can't get mad though, cause you guys are so young...

edited March 2011

Because they always change to either gay or straight, and I can absolutely believe that women can fake it too. Some men may believe they are bi, but in every last case I find they realize that they either like men or women.
    After anyone gets married, yes they stick to ONE partner. Doesn't mean you stop being attracted to whatever turns you on. <_> And some people continue having open marriages and whatnot. You don't ever change...

And remember guys, I'm really not mad. Just very passionate about human sexuality.
    I don't know older people that are straight? Wut.

I know tons.

And they truly don't stay bi. Especially most of these middle school and high school bitches that do it for attention.
    Well until something proves me wrong then I will keep being ignorant, retarded, stupid, and closeminded for listening to facts.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Ever met any swingers?
    Yeah... I guess eventually some bi dudes might settle down with one person who either has to be female or male, but that doesnt mean all do. There are a lot of swinger clubs that are into that sort of shit.

schools must be differnt nowadays cuz i didnt know one kid in school who was bi sexual to gain attention lol.