Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    I don't, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you Bianca.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I hate when I try to make a point off an article I have seen and personal experience and then can't find the article and everyone calls bullshit on the personal experience.
    I don't doubt your experiences, what I'm trying to say is that I think you need to read more, and experience more. :)
    I was just pointing out that ever "bi" guy I have known has made it clear that they are no longer that way and were either expirimenting, doing it for attention, or confused.
    And in all of my experiences, I've met all kinds of people who do what you described, or they are still bisexual, etc. I think it's just a coincidence that that's the kind of bi guys you've encountered. Because that just seems really odd, lol. And perhaps some of them are lying? Idk.
    Because 18, graduating high school and going to college makes me young and uneducated?
    im 19 and you being 18 makes you younger than me
    im finishing my second year of college which means you are uneducated in the college level material that i already know and master

didnt know you lacked common sense as well
    Hey hey hey, I'm finishing my second year as well, but you and me are just as uneducated as Primus is. And he's only one year behind us. I wouldn't doubt if he's doing better than me in college, lol.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    could it be that i just call them like i see them?
    imageimage
    Because 18, graduating high school and going to college makes me young and uneducated?
    im finishing my second year of college which means you are uneducated in the college level material that i already know and master

you and me are just as uneducated as Primus is.
    :-))
    OMG
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol. Bianca will never learn.
    No, because you must be blind if you see it like that.

OMG
    But... we are just as uneducated. Not saying any of us are unintelligent, that's just how I see it.
    And who said I'm not finishing my second year of college, or my third more like it, I took two years of college courses in High School and am considered a junior by the standards here.
    And who said I'm not finishing my second year of college, or my third more like it, I took two years of college courses in High School and am considered a junior by the standards here.
    Lol, then you ARE more educated than the both of us. :-))
    nahh i dont think so
    im still waiting for those scientifically proven 'facts'
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Hey hey hey, I'm finishing my second year as well, but you and me are just as uneducated as Primus is. And he's only one year behind us. I wouldn't doubt if he's doing better than me in college, lol.
    I would agree with this. I'd consider someone adequately educated when they have finished college (maybe) and/or had quite a few life experiences in various topics and realize they dont need to make comments like the ones Primus and Bianca made because they realize just how little they actually know and how much more they have to learn.
    nahh i dont think so
    im still waiting for those scientifically proven 'facts'
    I already said I can't find them, so I go back to my blind statement.
    FUCK YOU ALL MY NAME IS BIANCA MY DICK IS BIGGER I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU I CAN PISS FARTHER I'M PERFECT.

OMG
    But... we are just as uneducated. Not saying any of us are unintelligent, that's just how I see it.
    we are uneducated against people who are ahead of us in college and grad school just like high schoolers are uneducated against us
    imageimage
    FUCK YOU ALL MY NAME IS BIANCA MY DICK IS BIGGER I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU I CAN PISS FARTHER I'M PERFECT.
    {Upload|4790}
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

we are uneducated against people who are ahead of us in college and grad school just like high schoolers are uneducated against us
    I've met some pretty stupid college grads. just sayin.

I would agree with this. I'd consider someone adequately educated when they have finished college (maybe) and/or had quite a few life experiences in various topics and realize they dont need to make comments like the ones Primus and Bianca made because they realize just how little they actually know and how much more they have to learn.
    Yeah, sorry if I come off as a know-it-all though, I really hate it when people think I am (and those macro images are meant for humor purposes only, not to put anyone down, lol!). I used to think when I was in high school that I was better than everyone else, and i realized that was what made me so angry and miserable all the time. I love being proved wrong and meeting people who are smarter than me, lol.

I've met some pretty stupid college grads. just sayin.
    There's some pretty stupid people in our government. :-))