Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Ruining gnomez life and having him become a pussy for the lint off my scrotum and he sits posting irrelevant drivel for 12 years to not have the balls to tell me he hates me and threaten to kill me.
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    edited April 2020
    Dime2 said:
    Gaming again. Forgot how fun this shit could be.

Yes and we hope you thoroughly enjoy the clever diversion we devised keep faggots like you out of our pussies.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Feels shitty being happy about this but unemployment claim processed and accepted! Helpful since the Colorado DMVs are now not open till at least the 27th
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    First unemployment check hits today. 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 

Ain’t shit to be ashamed of. Im’ma look back on this period and miss it honestly lmao. Feels good for the government to suck my cock and pay me for doing absolutely nothing.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Just remember that money has to come from somewhere bro... so you'll be paying it back in years to come via taxes of some form or other. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy

Ain’t shit to be ashamed of. Im’ma look back on this period and miss it honestly lmao. Feels good for the government to suck my cock and pay me for doing absolutely nothing.
    Yeah, i wish i was on unemployment lol. My dad is making more on unemployment that he did at work with the bonus.

last week he got his stimulus check and 900 for the week of unemployment lol. 

Kind if made me bitter lol. 
    Gnomez said:
    Just remember that money has to come from somewhere bro... so you'll be paying it back in years to come via taxes of some form or other. 
    Nah well just print more

=))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Incorrect. Most unemployment money comes from payroll taxes his employer pays while he was employed. The gov stimulus however did increase those payments and that money comes from the general tax revenue... Erik though (id guess) is hardly contributing to that tax revenue. In the USA we have a graduated tax system where those making near minimum wage pay almost no taxes... some even have the feds paying them with the right forms of deductions 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy

Yeah, i wish i was on unemployment lol. My dad is making more on unemployment that he did at work with the bonus.

last week he got his stimulus check and 900 for the week of unemployment lol. 

Kind if made me bitter lol. 
    Holy fuck 900 dollars? Kill yourself. 
    Thats without paying the taxes on it, but still fuck.
    Still more than I make a week lol
    Got my first unemployment check today. Bless because the CO DMVs are now not reopening until at least May 4th.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Bandcamp waiving their revenue stream again on May 1. Gonna have to make a list.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Bought some nice doors for my side by side with my stimulus Trump Bucks. 

Thanks Donny. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Got my coronabucks

CO DMVs are back open starting monday for CDL services. Got an appointment for tuesday
    So nice to go look for mushrooms in the woods just bumping music.