Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks Erik. That helps. I do want a tank, just not sure I want a chore. Salt water aquarium is much cooler than fresh water. What’s the main animal you’re looking forward to getting? 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that’s awesome. Honestly jelly 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    that’s awesome. Honestly jelly 
    Thank you. Spot it was at was unlevel so I had to move it. So that was a whole bitch lmao. But it’s good now.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    What's the business?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning. Shit that I've been doing since I was like 19.
    I wasn't really planning on quitting my job cuz now's not really the best time to quit your job if you have one but they had me working from like 7am-7pm and giving me way too much work every day. I didn't even have time to pull over and take a piss cuz they'd give me like 8 jobs in 4 different zip codes with almost no time in between so I'd show up to a lot of these jobs late as fuck and have to explain to customers that the office is overbooking the shit out of me. The money was really good but it was just getting really fuckin frustrating. Also I used to date the chick who does the scheduling and assigns the work and it was pretty fuckin weird having to talk to her everyday. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Quit my job 2 weeks ago so I could focus on me and my partner's business that we've been trying to grow for the last few months. When I was working full time, I was only able to help out on weekends and sometimes after work if I got off early enough but now this business is all I'm focused on rn. Just put a lot of money into advertising, uniforms, equipment, etc and made all of it back in less than a week. 
    Good shit. Always good to get into business for yourself if you can 
    edited June 2020
    Yeah it's been really good so far. We got on Home Advisor and they're finding us a ton of work. They take like $20-30 per lead which kinda sucks but it's been worth it. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I was afraid you were going to become a Bitcoin advisor. 
    I'll prolly be able to retire by this time next year off of my bitcoin money
    Throw some Forgiattos on dat bih 
    On a serious note, do those require a separate kind of license? Always been interested in one myself.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Laws are all different depending on where you ride, but your drivers license + orv/trail stickers on the machine is all it takes generally speaking.  Insurance is always a good idea too, especially on a rental! You can really get gutsy with a rented unit, you don’t have to fix it or pay for shit if it’s rented and insured... 

Otherwise if you buy one you also have to factor storage space, maintenance, upgrades and your probably gonna want to have a truck and trailer to haul it. Well worth it though, especially if you have friends that also get machines. Group rides are the shit. 

If you get bored and have time to kill, go to a dealer and take a few out for a test drive, even if it’s just for the fuck of it. They will most likely make a copy of your license and have you in a machine to test ride in no time flat. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Crazy Chicago metal scene drama tonight. Will update when I get home, but shits wild. All revolving that same asshole. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?