Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    edited April 2020
    Gaming again. Forgot how fun this shit could be.
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Dime2 said:
    Gnomez said:
    @dime2 pics or it ain't real 
     Fine I'll cave 

B-ing Me (see kcaitlin? We're eternally linkt. 
    But she can undo that. She's a girl. She's one of the stonedd catz so she has all kinds of black magic innernetty powers like the ability to make a bazillion aka kcaitfish accounts to convince everyone I'm gay cuz she's jealous I worship cdawn and treat her like shit even tho she was cool enuf to follow me to battle Cam and help me out on twitch. So she enjoys pissing me off so that I do stupid shit like summon the angel of death to wipe out mankind.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Waking up and realizing you never want to have sex again or anything similar lmao
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You got issues. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Im the opposite. I wake up fearing ill never get laid again. But im not so pathetic to turn to a computer for sex. What is this cherry2000?

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Waking up and realizing you never want to have sex again or anything similar lmao
    Kids'll do that 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    evilDD said:
    But she can undo that. She's a girl. She's one of the stonedd catz so she has all kinds of black magic innernetty powers like the ability to make a bazillion aka kcaitfish accounts to convince everyone I'm gay cuz she's jealous I worship cdawn and treat her like shit even tho she was cool enuf to follow me to battle Cam and help me out on twitch. So she enjoys pissing me off so that I do stupid shit like summon the angel of death to wipe out mankind.

If you use your toilet plunger some of that risperidone might be salvageable 
    Necrothulhu said:

Then i shall entertain thee
    All through the night
    With music of your dvinedvinity
    While the other creatures claw and fight

At the locks and bars
    Of their rusty cage
    Wondering y 0 y
    Hasn't the litter box been changed?
    I said `That's what u get
    For following me around
    Keep it !DDown
    Or I'll put you in the gound
    At the root of my orange tree
    Where my dog likes to pee
    Cuz that's what happens
    If you don't respect me
    >=) 

Posting crazy shit in a forum full of metalheads because i know you guys will listen

Xeno said:
    evilDD said:

If you use your toilet plunger some of that risperidone might be salvageable 
    ::Toke

aaa there you are. howz the weather. i thought you might have moved on, but i dont post here without respect for you
    getting a blowjob in the jeep while shes on heroine and ur cryin bout starbuxxx n yer mp3 platergrnbcbdshajn nn i dont giv a fuxxxxx cuz andmmm get a bj n ur cryhin
    having a higher post count than some piece of shit who insulted me without even trying >:)
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    evilDD said:
    getting a blowjob in the jeep while shes on heroine and ur cryin bout starbuxxx n yer mp3 platergrnbcbdshajn nn i dont giv a fuxxxxx cuz andmmm get a bj n ur cryhin
    what happened at starbucks?!?!?!
    Xeno said:
    evilDD said:
    what happened at starbucks?!?!?!
    Katlin didnt get her coffee n started cryin so i laft while playing the game by motorhead

Having a really big dick and finally my balls back to go with it