Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I was using meninism and MRA as synonyms. Basically the whole movement of men being oppressed is what I was shitting on
    I guess I just see stupid far left people more as annoying mosquitoes than actual threats
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    I was using meninism and MRA as synonyms. Basically the whole movement of men being oppressed is what I was shitting on
    I figured. Im just pointing out there is a difference.
    Meninists use feminist rhetoric and apply it to men as satire and irony. 
    MGTOWs hate women, and blame all of societies ills on women.
    MRAs talk about things like male suicide rates, prison rape, unfair custody laws, unfair divorce laws, and the draft, and thats about it. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    WOKE said:

WOKE said:
    I can still appreciate someone's work regardless of their ideas. 
    So can MC

Cuz Varg
    Yea, here is one example. Im sure there are others... Dave Jaffe, and Tim Shaffer are big ones. 
    I had to google them, but didn't see anything about beliefs. What's their deal?
    Somehow missed this. Both are game devs.

David Jaffe is the creator of Twisted Metal and God of War. He basically had a breakdown over a couple high school kids viral prom picture on Twitter last year and started calling literally everyone sexist. This is the pic he freaked out about:

Tim Shaffer is the creator of Brutal Legend and Psychonauts. Two of my favorite games of all time. But he's also super anti-Gamer Gate and pro-Anita Sarkeesian. 

Another example of a celebrity I enjoy, but that irritates me irl is Alyssa White-Gluz. I really like The Agonist, and think shes a good vocalist. But her vegan PETA crusade is annoying as fuck. 
    It's weird that guy had a big problem with that pic. Looks pretty awesome to me. It's one of those "nerd wet dream" deals and it's not surprising it went viral. It's actually pretty hypocritical that he went off about it because we used to laugh at parts of God of War because it was so misogynistic 
    Most of you guys are spoiled af. When I was in high school, if anyone did this all the girls would either look like walking pepperoni pizzas or beached whales. Those chicks are all at least 7s
    WOKE said:
    Most of you guys are spoiled af. When I was in high school, if anyone did this all the girls would either look like walking pepperoni pizzas or beached whales. Those chicks are all at least 7s
    At least you had girls
    Barely
    Mainly captain america and that girl. Damn
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Super bitch and bat broad win 
    Batman and Green Lantern girls ftw
    edited March 2017
    sounds like you guys would make good friends with Jared in jail.
    Yeah because finding a senior in high school who has been out of puberty for 4 years attractive is pedo

Willing to bet half of them are 18
    Naw just giving props to Yung Nerds
    Superwoman and batgirl are definitely 18
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    They could be juiors. 

And yeah it is pretty pedo to find girls in high school attractive if you are not in high school lol. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited March 2017
    Like im not saying youre a pedo. Im just saying youre kind of in an area of fog morally when you start talking about how hot a girl looks in her dress to go to a high school dance. 
    Dazed and confused bruh