Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    WOKE said:
    I don't see what the big deal about her is. She's a 5 in hot and about a 6 in funny. She really doesn't move my needle at all. I just troll people about her cuz I think it's stupid to care much about celebrities one way or the other
    There's a difference between caring much about celebrities, and mentioning/sharing something when it comes up on your screen. Granted, yeah, no one should really care at all about someone they really don't know. I just think she's the least funny comedian I've ever heard. And as much as I'm anti Trump, people like her just make things worse. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've been told her first special is pretty damn good. I have not seen it. What I saw on Netflix recently and what I have seen from her show has been complete trash. I'm pretty sure she mostly has a career just because she is a vulgar female and all of the drunk bitches that watch or go to her shows think she is hilarious because of that when in reality she is super mediocre 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    I used to like amy. She was on rogans podcast before she was ever really that famous. Then she got famous and has been busted for stealing jokes on multiple occasions. I have no respect for someone who would do that. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    shes 90s hot

I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    2/10 person tho
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    She was funny at the roast where she went in on Patrice. Her new special really is shit though. Blaming it on reddit and identity politics only fueled the flames, and the internet loves a good pile on.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah I just think a lot of people have problems because of her politics. Same as Lena Dunham. I like both of them. Fuck it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    WOKE said:
    Yeah I just think a lot of people have problems because of her politics. Same as Lena Dunham. I like both of them. Fuck it
    I dont like Amy Schumer, but am content with ignoring her.

Lena Dunham can fucking die 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I like Lena Dunham's show "Girls" a lot. She's a good writer IMO

Some of her social commentary is pretty annoying but the main thing for me is how people try to label her as some sexual predator cause she admitted to doing some real weird shit when she was 7. Could not give less of a shit about that but it's what everyone who doesn't like her always wants to bring up first. 

Some of her social commentary is pretty annoying but the main thing for me is how people try to label her as some sexual predator cause she admitted to doing some real weird shit when she was 7. Could not give less of a shit about that but it's what everyone who doesn't like her always wants to bring up first. 
    I just hate that shes a whiney regressive SJW feminazi cunt. A perpetual victim culture pusher who's blind to her own hypocrisy. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    That may be. But people are talking shit about her special not being funny because it just wasn't funny. All politics and genders aside, it was objectively terrible. Shifting the blame onto other things is where she dun goofed. I didn't think Bill Burrs last special was that great either, but he didn't call anybody sexist for it or blame it on internet trolls. She brought all of her current backlash on herself.

Add in her ties to politics and she seems like a perfect mascot for the DNC. She offed up shit sandwiches and then tried to deny it and slur anyone who didn't like the taste of what she/they were serving when they said it tasted kinda shitty.

A little self reflection goes a long way, both for political partys and weak comedians.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

I just hate that shes a whiney regressive SJW feminazi cunt. A perpetual victim culture pusher who's blind to her own hypocrisy. 
    I can still appreciate someone's work regardless of their ideas. 

So can MC

Cuz Varg
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

For me it depends. I have a hard time watching Jeepers Creepers after reading all that stuff about the director. I also can't listen to bands with rapists/pedophiles anymore. I don't get so bent out of shape over political opinions, though. 
    inb4lists
    WOKE said:
    Link plz
    To what? Literally everything she says is a feminist buzzideal. 

I can too. But I dont like her work to begin with. 

WOKE said:

So can MC

Cuz Varg
    Yea, here is one example. Im sure there are others... Dave Jaffe, and Tim Shaffer are big ones. 
    edited March 2017
    ... said:

For me it depends. I have a hard time watching Jeepers Creepers after reading all that stuff about the director. I also can't listen to bands with rapists/pedophiles anymore. I don't get so bent out of shape over political opinions, though. 
    Yeah that's fucked up when you watch knowing what he did. That second Jeepers Creepers movie had a ton of weird useless teen male nudity in it. I specifically remember a scene where some kid had his head torn off with no shirt and his buff headless corpse was all convulsing on the ground. It was gratuitous and weird. Made me uncomfortable and I laughed at Serbian Movie