Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    What did the dude do 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I saw both JC movies when i was still a kid, so i knew nothing about the director. When i was old enough to really research him and understand what he did, I couldn't make myself watch it again. The second JC shouldn't have even happened. Fuck, the first one shouldn't have happened either. The most disgusting part of the entire thing is that he was able to have any form of a career after what he did. 
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    He drugged a little boy on set of one of his movies and forced oral sex with him. He was in jail for a while, gets out and has Francis Ford Coppolla in his corner financing his movies. It's weird 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    What did the dude do 
    Pedophile. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy

Look what happened tp carlos mencias career. Same thing is going to happen to her. yeah 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Carlos was way more malicious with it though. He would steal your closer right before you went to do your set. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Yeah thats true. He was uber famous though and now you dont see anything from him at al. I wonder if he still tries to do comedy. Either way i feel like the same thing will happen to her. 3 years from now i doubt many people will know who she is 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I thought it was him who I watched a clip of that threw a fan out of a show because she got offended by a joke 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I like Lena Dunham's show "Girls" a lot. She's a good writer IMO

Some of her social commentary is pretty annoying but the main thing for me is how people try to label her as some sexual predator cause she admitted to doing some real weird shit when she was 7. Could not give less of a shit about that but it's what everyone who doesn't like her always wants to bring up first. 
    I just hate that shes a whiney regressive SJW feminazi cunt. A perpetual victim culture pusher who's blind to her own hypocrisy. 
    try and throw some more buzzwords in there buddy

I hate lena dunham too but you're blind to your own hypocrisy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    I thought it was him who I watched a clip of that threw a fan out of a show because she got offended by a joke 
    That was George lopez. But i know mencia was at the san jose improv kinda recrntly so hes still trying
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Getting off early again because I have too much vacation \m/
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited March 2017
    Xenocide said:
    I like Lena Dunham's show "Girls" a lot. She's a good writer IMO

Some of her social commentary is pretty annoying but the main thing for me is how people try to label her as some sexual predator cause she admitted to doing some real weird shit when she was 7. Could not give less of a shit about that but it's what everyone who doesn't like her always wants to bring up first. 
    I just hate that shes a whiney regressive SJW feminazi cunt. A perpetual victim culture pusher who's blind to her own hypocrisy. 
    try and throw some more buzzwords in there buddy

I hate lena dunham too but you're blind to your own hypocrisy
    Elaborate
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

WOKE said:
    I can still appreciate someone's work regardless of their ideas. 
    So can MC

Cuz Varg
    Yea, here is one example. Im sure there are others... Dave Jaffe, and Tim Shaffer are big ones. 
    I had to google them, but didn't see anything about beliefs. What's their deal?
    Xenocide said:
    I mean, you respond to third wave feminist idiocracy by hopping on to the meninist bandwagon, which exists solely to oppose it without the pursuit of actual truth. It almost always lies somewhere in the grey area, no matter the issue.
    1. Meninism is a satirical movement. Its not real. 
    2. If you mean MGTOW, I dislike them too. They're just as sexist and irrational as third wavers. 
    3. I agree the answer is in the grey. Thats why im centrist. 
    shut the fuck up dude, you know for a fact there's sincere MRAs/Meninism twats out there 

don't tell me shit like this is all ironic

edited March 2017
    slap said:
    shut the fuck up dude, you know for a fact there's sincere MRAs/Meninism twats out there 

don't tell me shit like this is all ironic

TakedownMRAs =)) so stupid. 

Meninism is a satirical movement. Its separate from MRAs, and MGTOW. 

A Voice For Men is a stupid website, but they're also a minority in the "MRA" "community". The only things Ive ever heard MRAs fight for is better custody laws for fathers, better divorce laws for men, and awareness for prison rape. All valuable issues, but I dont think they need a whole movememt to back them.

MGTOWs are the "women are the root of all evil" types. 

I recommend you look up The Red Pill documentary, and Cassie Jaye. Shes the feminist turned anti-feminist who tried to make an anti-MRA movie that painted them as sexists, found out they really werent sexist, and then got bullied by feminists for humanizing men and rejected feminism. 

Also listen to some Honey Badger/Karen Straugham podcasts
    I figured you'd lol at the @. I don't follow them, but it ended up in my feed at one point and I couldn't believe there was a website called avoiceformen.com

Yeah I remember watching some Cassie Jaye video. There are certainly valid causes in men's rights, and hopefully shit like A Voice For Men is a minority. 
    edited March 2017
    slap said:
    I figured you'd lol at the @. I don't follow them, but it ended up in my feed at one point and I couldn't believe there was a website called avoiceformen.com

Yeah I remember watching some Cassie Jaye video. There are certainly valid causes in men's rights, and hopefully shit like A Voice For Men is a minority. 
    They are a minority. And everyone thinks people like RedPillPhilosophy and the MGTOW channels are idiots. MRAs dont even get mainstream attention, aside from people claiming its sexist. Not a single person I know is a MRA. And the only MRAs I follow on Twitter/Youtube are women (there's like 5). Somehow women take it more seriously then men do. 

Third wave feminists are the mainstream though. Which sucks. We're in need of social ideology reformations.
    WOKE said:

WOKE said:
    I can still appreciate someone's work regardless of their ideas. 
    So can MC

Cuz Varg
    Yea, here is one example. Im sure there are others... Dave Jaffe, and Tim Shaffer are big ones. 
    I had to google them, but didn't see anything about beliefs. What's their deal?
    Somehow missed this. Both are game devs.

David Jaffe is the creator of Twisted Metal and God of War. He basically had a breakdown over a couple high school kids viral prom picture on Twitter last year and started calling literally everyone sexist. This is the pic he freaked out about:

Tim Shaffer is the creator of Brutal Legend and Psychonauts. Two of my favorite games of all time. But he's also super anti-Gamer Gate and pro-Anita Sarkeesian. 

Another example of a celebrity I enjoy, but that irritates me irl is Alyssa White-Gluz. I really like The Agonist, and think shes a good vocalist. But her vegan PETA crusade is annoying as fuck.