Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck that noise. BF3's multiplayer is waaaaaaay better. I love it and flying Jets is so awesome haha.
    Well for him its one of the other and he wants a game we can both play online. And I told him I wasn't getting BF3 because the main complaint I heard is that the maps are too big and not enough people to kill.

Also because Call of Duty > Battlefield
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    fuck that noise. BF3's multiplayer is waaaaaaay better. I love it and flying Jets is so awesome haha.
    And I told him I wasn't getting BF3 because the main complaint I heard is that the maps are too big and not enough people to kill.

That sounds like COD fan boys that don't know jack shit about anything. Rush and Conquest modes are big maps that use all vehicles ground and air. Who the fuck wants ground and air vehicles in a tiny ass map?

If you want small maps and lots of people to kill, then play Team Death Match/Squad Rush/Squad Death Match. Those use tiny maps and have people to kill.
    Well i've played previous Battlefield and Modern Warfare games and I prefer Modern Warfare multiplayer to Battlefield. Does that make me a CoD fanboy... I guess so.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Uncharted 3 is badass. Saints Row The Third demo out...About to play that
    Uncharted 3...god damn. Brings a nigga to tears :')
    cant wait to start it this weekend.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if you wanna use a fighter jet play ace combat or some shit. frontline FPS, run and gun like a motherfucker!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    To bad Ace Combat sucks <_>
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2011
    i dont care, i hate air battles in games anyway.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    You were playing it. <_>

You were playing it. <_>
    Duh! Wanted to try it out. Have you seen me playing ever since that day? lol. Good thing I just rented it from Red Box.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    i want to play uncharted 3 bad but i have a 360!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Resident Evil: Revelations is gonna be sold for $50.

areukiddingme.jpg @ Capcom
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Ahhh shiiiit. Metal Gear Solid HD collection comes out the same day as MW3. Gonna have to hold off a bit on it with the amount of games coming out that I want to pick up.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    New "Alpha" playlist in Gears and Double XP till November 14th.

"What is Alpha? Glad you asked. Alpha is a new playlist incorporated into Gears of War 3 that offers players a familiar, yet different experience from our standard playlists. So let’s get right to it and take a peek at all of the ingredients that make an Alpha cake.

Team Size: 4
    Gametypes: Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Execution
    Loadout: Lancer/Gnasher
    Weapon Pick-ups: Default with the some custom swaps. See below.
    Weapon Respawn: Set to “After Pick-up” with quicker respawn times.

We wanted to see how Gears of War 3 would play out if some of the starting weapons were placed on the maps as pick-ups. I’ll lay it all out for you guys so you can set these swaps up and play Private matches with the Alpha settings if you so desire.
    • Gorgon -> Hammerburst
    • Boltok -> Retro Lancer
    • Scorcher -> Sawed-Off

These are playlist swaps and not map specific. So all you need to do is set up these swaps once and then you can play Private matches with the Alpha settings without having to change it up for every map. Nice!

Something to keep in mind here is that this is only the first version of Alpha and the success or failure of this playlist is predicated upon how much you (the community) play and contribute to it. So please provide feedback and let us know what you would like to see happen with Alpha."
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    It was awesome
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    And they're gong back to Cali, sweet
    image Photobucket
    Oh shit, that was better than the first trailer of IV. I thought they weren't really going to give us much, but they gave us enough in this trailer. Rockstar better not fuck up...counting on these niggas.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies