Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Just picked up Uncharted 3...Haven't beaten the second yet, but oh well.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    the details were originally posted on 4chan
    Stopped reading there.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New God of War On The Way!

A job listing for Sony Santa Monica is on the prowl for a “Senior Staff Concept Artist” which would be working on a new God of War title. Earlier in the year, the studio was also looking for a senior online programmer, so those thinking that online co-op/multiplayer may be invading the series may not be too far off.

The rumors floating around the interwebs are that the next installment in the series will hit Holiday of next year, which could be plausible

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/new-god-of-war-on-the-way/4007
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who the fuck is left for Kratos to kill?
    Who the fuck is left for Kratos to kill?
    i never played any of the games. what mythology was it based on (greek, roman, german, etc.)?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Greek. In the first one he works with the Gods to kill Ares. In the second one he works with the Titans to overthrow Zeus. I guess he could kill the Titans now, but the question is why would he need to.
    they could incorporate roman mythology or norwegian or something in the new one, idk.
    Uncharted 3 is badass. Saints Row The Third demo out...About to play that

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Uncharted 3...god damn. Brings a nigga to tears :')
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Uncharted 3 is badass. Saints Row The Third demo out...About to play that
    never played any of the saints rows games but after reading a preview for the new one i'm very intrigued
    The demo is just some bullshit don't download it. Saints Row has always been fun. You should pick up the first and second they should be pretty cheap.

i will see if i can find them in a discount bin somewhere
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i always thought saints row was a shoddy GTA rip-off so i never bothered with it
    i always thought saints row was a shoddy GTA rip-off so i never bothered with it
    thats what i thought and never paid attention to it either, that is until i got reading up on the new one
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I played the first saints row and hated it. I really wanted my money back and that doesn't happened
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    So I have been watching the IGN live stream of MW3 and wow! Survival Mode with 4 player co-op is going to be insane.
    thats what i thought and never paid attention to it either, that is until i got reading up on the new one
    It's just a fun game that doesn't take itself seriously at all. If people went in thinking it was GTA, then they hoed themselves.
    I played the first saints row and hated it. I really wanted my money back and that doesn't happened
    When have you ever liked a recent game that isn't call of duty?

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I have been watching the IGN live stream of MW3 and wow! Survival Mode with 4 player co-op is going to be insane.
    Good call, i forgot they were doing this.

I talked my buddy out of BF3 and told him to wait the week for MW3.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    fuck that noise. BF3's multiplayer is waaaaaaay better. I love it and flying Jets is so awesome haha.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's just a fun game that doesn't take itself seriously at all. If people went in thinking it was GTA, then they hoed themselves.
    When have you ever liked a recent game that isn't call of duty?
    Well let's see most recent would be resistance. Behind that would be mortal kombat. I liked the first thirty minutes of bioshock but thanks to xbox fail I had one of the games that skipped for some odd reason. I like most games but don't care for the gta series anymore and found saints row to be stupid. I don't have time for games like oblivion and battlefield was far to easy on the second one. If that explains enough for you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!