Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!!!!

Used some of my Gamestop points to get me an awesome Killzone poster :3

Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!!!!

Used some of my Gamestop points to get me an awesome Killzone poster :3

Photobucket
    Badass. I used mine to get a badass mario keychain that was ripped and stolen off my backpack. I'm still butthurt.
    Update: The North American PlayStation Blog has posted details on the local welcome back program. As it turns out, it contains a slightly different selection of games than what was posted (and then pulled) for Europe earlier.

Once the PlayStation Store is restored, PSN users will be able to download two of the following PS3 games for free: Dead Nation, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, and Wipeout HD + Fury. PSP users will get two of the following: LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, Pursuit Force, and Killzone Liberation.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On june 6th E3 will be shown live for five hours on Spike. it starts at 12pm EST/9am Pacific. i believe it will also be aired on gametrailers.com if you dont have Spike.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i have two of those five... and they're the best on there...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    LBP and InFamous-Yes plz
    Killzone: Liberation-Yes plz

I happy.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i guess i'll get Dead Nation, and Super Stardust HD

cuz i gotz inFAMOUS and LBP
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet their is going to be some kind of ToS when you download your 2 games. It will probably say something like "You agree that having your credit card and personal information stolen is okay and you will take 2 mediocre games as compensation. Thus doing so you agree not to join the class action lawsuit against Sony."
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Why watch 5 hours of a press conference when you can spend 2 hours watching previews of games you actually like the next day online?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I bet their is going to be some kind of ToS when you download your 2 games. It will probably say something like "You agree that having your credit card and personal information stolen is okay and you will take 2 mediocre games as compensation. Thus doing so you agree not to join the class action lawsuit against Sony."
    :-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Update: The North American PlayStation Blog has posted details on the local welcome back program. As it turns out, it contains a slightly different selection of games than what was posted (and then pulled) for Europe earlier.

Once the PlayStation Store is restored, PSN users will be able to download two of the following PS3 games for free: Dead Nation, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, and Wipeout HD + Fury. PSP users will get two of the following: LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, Pursuit Force, and Killzone Liberation.
    Infamous and LBP yeah buddy

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    alright so i have a problem with my xbox. last night i was playing and my system froze. i restarted it and got the red ring. i freaked out cuz ive had it for 4 years and never gotten a red ring. i restarted after turning it off for like 5 mins. started playing again and everything seemed fine but after like 10mins of gameplay it froze again with the pinstripes. i restarted it again and the same thing happened like 3 or 4 more times but with no red ring. ive already accepted that im probably fucked but do you guys know of any tricks that could somehow bring it back from the dead?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    apparently if you wrap it in a towel it should work for a bit but the red ring is basically a death sentence
    imageimage
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    ya i know the towel trick but essentially after awhile it just overheats. i got the red ring a couple years ago while playing halo but it was cuz the power went out in the middle of the game. after a restart though it was like nothing ever happened
    So I re-bought GTA 4 after trading it in probably over a year ago and I have been stuck on the same mission as when I traded it in. Now I know why I traded this game in because this one fucking mission is impossible. I came so close to beating the mission only to have my car catch on fire and explode and die because I couldn't get out quick enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdP8rISc4s

^That is the bitch of the mission.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    What mission? Ive beaten the game.
    What mission? Ive beaten the game.
    Three leaf clover.

I know how to beat it but it's just a matter of doing it.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    LA Noire is amazing.

So I re-bought GTA 4 after trading it in probably over a year ago and I have been stuck on the same mission as when I traded it in. Now I know why I traded this game in because this one fucking mission is impossible. I came so close to beating the mission only to have my car catch on fire and explode and die because I couldn't get out quick enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdP8rISc4s

^That is the bitch of the mission.
    Pshhhh, that took my about 5 tries on my first playthrough, and only once on my second.

If you find it that hard look up a walkthrough. AND make sure you have autoaim on...