Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    does anyone have a 3DS. I can't wait to get one :)
    don't waste your money
    wasting... as soon as I can afford it. I played one at target, and it ruled.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

Kotaku has posted a large amount of information on this year's Call of Duty game, claiming the details have all been verified by anonymous sources. There's no official word from Activision yet, but according to the Kotaku story the next Call of Duty game will be called Modern Warfare 3 and jointly developed by Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The release date will be November 8, 2011.

The single-player story will start directly after the events of Modern Warfare 2. The villain Vladimir Makarov and heroes "Soap" MacTavish and John Price return in 15 stages set across the world, including New York City, Dubai and Paris.

The Spec Ops co-operative mode from Modern Warfare 2 will return, as well as survival maps that sound similar to Gears of War's horde mode or Call of Duty: World at War's zombie mode. The competitive multiplayer mode will feature around 20 maps.

=P~
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Marc what are some good games for xbox? all i have right now is Black Ops...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    image 8-X
    im surprised all those spaces dont have "Go directly to jail" on them :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Erik does.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Erik does.
    Sweet! I love portable gaming
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    MICROSOFT WINS AGAIN
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just bought Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition at Gamestop. But I think Gamestop sold me a used copy as new because the plastic around the game is like vacuum sealed. Which is different from any other time I bought new games.

I think i'm just going to opened it because I want to play and don't feel like driving back.
    it's not a collectors item dude.
    What the hell does that mean? Bottom line is if I bought a game a "new" price it should be a new game. But in this case since the difference is like 3 bucks between new and used I'm just going to keep it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    from your description it sounded as if it was at least new looking if it was used. If that is the case, I dont see what the big deal is. I can understand not wanting used if the case and booklets look like shit, but if it is brand new looking, no harm done. that's all I mean.
    COD4, COD: Modern Warfare 2, Red Dead Redemption( Game of the fucking year), Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Madden 11( just wait for 12 to come out) NBA 2k11, Gears of War 1&2( they are selling the complete edition for $40) and uh that's all I can think of for now.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    COD4, COD: Modern Warfare 2, Red Dead Redemption( Game of the fucking year), Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Madden 11( just wait for 12 to come out) NBA 2k11, Gears of War 1&2( they are selling the complete edition for $40) and uh that's all I can think of for now.
    BIOSHOCK 1 AND 2

MASS EFFECT

OBLIVION

BATTLE FIELD BC2

Word! I was gonna get red dead redemption!!! I heard nothing but kickass things about it! Badass man thnaks!!!
    I gotta get used to blackops first before I cop any more 1st person shooter games... I need pracice :p
    I gotta get used to blackops first before I cop any more 1st person shooter games... I need pracice :p
    hopefully we play tonight. I am done with school and feel like wasting my brain on endless hours of Black Ops.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    Hey gang,

If you've been keeping up with the Harmonix Podcast you already knew that next week we're getting some kick ass Pantera DLC! Here's a link to the podcast page so you can catch up on past episodes and subscribe on iTunes so you don't miss out on future scoops!

Joining the classic Pantera tracks is Peter Frampton's legendary "Do You Feel Like We Do" from Frampton Comes Alive. Here's what renowned rock critic Wayne Campbell had to say about the album: "Everybody in the world has Frampton Comes Alive. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of "Tide".

Pay close attention to the release date for this DLC, as content is scheduled to release on Thursday May 19th, rather than the traditional Tuesday launch date. We have some server migration scheduled next week, so you should expect to see this batch of DLC on the 19th.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (May 19):
    • Pantera – “5 Minutes Alone” X
    • Pantera – “I’m Broken”
    • Pantera – “Mouth for War”
    • Pantera – “Walk” X
    • Peter Frampton – “Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system May 18)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Pantera Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
    $6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points) for Pantera Pack 01

Edit: WTF at Walk getting pro but Do You Feel Like We Do not getting it?
    hopefully we play tonight. I am done with school and feel like wasting my brain on endless hours of Black Ops.
    I should be home.... I'm definately down if I am!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    PSN is rumored to be back up... anyone have proof?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I just bought Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition at Gamestop. But I think Gamestop sold me a used copy as new because the plastic around the game is like vacuum sealed. Which is different from any other time I bought new games.

I think i'm just going to opened it because I want to play and don't feel like driving back.
    Dude, that game will have you set for a good 6 months-year. The core game is about 25-35 hours long minus all bonus acitivites, and so is both add-ons.
    I got Red Dead Redemption and GTA4 :bz