Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Looks who’s talking 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Im the only one here with any taste atm
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    It's crazy how much better switch games run on an emulator and o. The Ally than the actual switch lo
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited December 2023
    Can’t fucking stand when I’m playing a game and have somewhere to go and it hits tasks or cut scenes I can’t get out of and can’t quick save 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Man mario wonders is pretty awesome. Especially in a crisp 60 fps. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Yup game is gorgeous on good hardware. Legitimately one of the best looking games of the year cause of the art style.
    Got that new MW3 cause it was on sale on Steam and the whole squad got it already and was telling me to cop it and get on. Gotta admit the multi is really fun. I normally hate the MW engine which is why MW2 became a paperweight cause it played like MW2019, but this is WAY faster like the Vanguard version of the MW engine. This plays like a hybrid of Cold War and MW. Really liking it so far.

Also, that Nvidia DLSS 3 is pretty fucking incredible. This is the first time I got to actually try it on a game. I’m on a 120Hz OLED so technically the only bottleneck in my rig’s capabilities is my monitor, cause I could run 200+ FPS on a lot of games if I had the monitor to match. But wit DLSS 3 on, I’m staying at about 190 FPS on MW3, Extreme settings on everything. Yes it’s AI frame generation so it’s not a “true” 190, but to the naked eye you can’t tell the difference anyways and it’s still the smoothest gameplay I ever seen in my life.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

She’s home! Shoutout to micro center for the assist 

#LONGMEATSQUAD
    A friend of mine got me a playstation gift card for Christmas so I copped spider man 2. Was about the only thing on playstation I don't actually have lol. 

I still need to go back and finish ragnarok. I got about 1/2 way through and was annoyed by Kratos jr
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Finally got the last ending done on Binding of Isaac. (There are 20+ different endings for beating various modes and challenges with different characters) It unlocked a shit tier item lol and I still have more to unlock. 

100% completion nerds stay away. Save yourselves. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    For those that have actually played the last decade is platinum a ridiculous grind on GTA5 or worth going after. Also I feel like I’m about to hit a point of no return and might get locked out of some stuff if I move forward is that true? I’m at the point where I have to decide between killing Micheal, Trevor or not 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Platinum took me like 150 hours cause of the multiplayer grind. These days it would prolly be 200+ cause I did it at launch and at the time there was a lotta fast XP exploits to hit level 100 that prolly don’t exist any longer.
    im gonna pass on that don’t care about multiplayer 
    I dont think you have to worry about missing anything but the side missions (if any available) for that character. 
    mrAPE said:
    im gonna pass on that don’t care about multiplayer 
     If you’re going for the platinum, you can’t avoid a multiplayer. Quite a few trophies are tied into online. 
    That’s what I’m saying I’m not going to fool with platinum if I have to do multiplayer 
    Yeah then don’t bother lol 
    Jedi Survivor is so weird graphically. It’s not an ugly game by any means and it has the potential to be gorgeous but there’s so many weird artifacts, from screen tearing to pop in AND pop out, blurry/foggy textures, stuttering during cutscenes, etc., that all keep it from looking truly next gen. Undoubtedly from trying to make it work on last gen too. And that’s after all the patches so I can imagine how bogus this was at launch lmao.
    ea fucking sucks lol