Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    i think grounded only unlocked when you beat it on that mode. I believe grounded was a perma death mode. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    i think grounded only unlocked when you beat it on that mode. I believe grounded was a perma death mode. 
    I looked it up, looks like you needed to buy it as DLC 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    fuck =)))

i was wrong i was thinking of survivor. that was the permadeath mode. FUCK that lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Niggas on Facebook crack me up

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Flipping portals? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yup people claim they didn’t want them when it was announced but it’s moving like hot cakes for me

Anyone who buys a PSPortal is retarded and deserves to be scammed
    I could have bought one at pre order and decided not to, I do like it though may get one eventually. 

I lost a friend because I made 6k off Taylor Swift tickets this summer. Said he doesn’t want to be friends with someone that does stuff like that because it’s not who he is. Weird shit because he didn’t even want them and i always helped friends fee free get hard to get tickets 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I’ll keep a portal for me when it eventually goes on sale.  The market is the market. Why would I sell someone something for retail when the market is way more? I’m not here to make friends I’m here to make money. I sell everything I can get my hands on shoes, designer clothes, video games etc. 

Yeah. It's 2023. It costs 11k more this year tl live the same as you did in 2022. 

Gotta get that paper..
    To be clear I’m obviously for flipping if someone is willing to pay it why wouldn’t I flip it. I bought one of the hogwarts ps5 controllers and fully intended to keep it but when it came in and they were selling for $200-$250 the way I look at it as that’s that much out of my pocket if I don’t sell it. Blame the market not the flipper. 
    yeah. i used to feel differently back in the day but its not like you are upcharging someone on food. were talking entertainment and supply/demand. 

If you want it and dont want to pay that price, wait out the market lol
    I was kind of baffled that dude I talked to every day turned his back on me for doing it though. I’ve always helped friends, hard to get concert tickets or items and I wouldn’t charge anything. I help 13 get ps5s when it was hard to get them that first year never charged anyone extra and only had one rule and that’s if I help you get one you can’t flip it. 
    Some people are like that and get mad at resellers but don’t get mad at the people buying from them. I’m not forcing you to buy anything. 

yeah 100. I remember i ended up with 2 series x's on launch day because Walmart fucked up my order and then found me one. 

Anyways i was going to sell it to my buddy for retail, and then someone on facebook offered me 850 for it and my friend was like dude, you have to take that. Im not even mad lol. 

then i helped him get one down the line. 
    i had pretty much avoided the gta leaks last year because i knew it was so far out i didn't want to get hype. 

But i peeped them today and man. Even on a playstation dev kit the detail that this game is going to have just looks crazy. I can not wait for this game lmao. 
    Rockstar is the only company that can get me super hyped for each game they come out with. 

mrAPE said:
    I was kind of baffled that dude I talked to every day turned his back on me for doing it though. I’ve always helped friends, hard to get concert tickets or items and I wouldn’t charge anything. I help 13 get ps5s when it was hard to get them that first year never charged anyone extra and only had one rule and that’s if I help you get one you can’t flip it. 
    If you well intentioned bought something and the market just has high demand so you sell for a high price, that's one thing

But if you buy up all the stock with the intention of creating product scarcity to drive up price, then you are an asshole and should lie in a ditch 
    i think i am going to start a new character on BG3 and give it a fresh try. 

I played it for like 10 hours, and got to a part when my whole crew was just being killed. I tried the part like 20 times and could not get past it so i gave up lol. 

Ive been reading about how to handle the combat though, and i think ive got a grasp on it to where i could make it through now lol. 
    yeah like i didn't even know you could examine enemies at the beginning of the fight to show there weaknesses and strength lmao.