Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    What the fuck happened? 
    The servers simply dont work. Most people cant even play a game, even solo because even solo play goes through matchmaking. Havent been able to play at all since launch. 

Who'da thought Always Online and mandatory Epic Games server usage was gonna be a bad idea!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    This video has been my entire Payday 3 experience so far post-beta
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    I was surprised when I watched that one. You were so hype. Sorry it’s such a mess man
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Servers don't work 
    Game lacks content

Welcome to the world of video games 2023. We're just living in it. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Servers don't work 
    Game lacks content

Maybe the games you like but BG3, MK1, Armored Core, Diablo 4, and countless other games been hitting out the park. Spider-Man’s next 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Servers don't work 
    Game lacks content

Diablo 4
    =))))))))))) 
    The endgame in diablo 4 Is trash.

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    RAM and case officially copped now, jus need my AIO and fans and I’m finished. I can technically cop that next week but Lian Li is dropping an LCD version of their new Galahad II AIO and they’re saying October release date so I’m waiting on that cause I want the LCD model. Hopefully that’s sooner than later and not the end of the month, but either way, wit the case and MOBO now out of the way, I can effectively start prebuilding it and getting it ready for that final piece so it’s not all one big headache at once lmao.
    Did 64GB G. Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB for RAM. Wanted overkill and to max it out at 128GB, but I read that it’s actually detrimental to performance since I would need to run 4 sticks, so I stuck to the 64GB pair.
    Daaaamn looks like KOTOR remake is either cancelled or development is on indefinite hiatus. It was in development Hell for a minute now but as of today, PlayStation has officially hidden the trailer on their YouTube and removed all mentions of the game.
    Daaaamn looks like KOTOR remake is either cancelled or development is on indefinite hiatus. It was in development Hell for a minute now but as of today, PlayStation has officially hidden the trailer on their YouTube and removed all mentions of the game.
    Its been cancelled
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I remember I advanced like two or three planets and my dumb ass never saved it. I was grinding for like a day straight or something. Lightning knocked the power out and I never played it again. 
    Its been cancelled
    Welp, emulated upscaled original it is then.
    Sony tryna save face lmao they’re saying the trailer was removed because it contained licensed music. 🤣🤣 But it seems like it’s a case where the game isn’t 100% fully confirmed cancelled and so they don’t wanna jump the gun because it wouldn’t be the first game to be cancelled and when that’s the case, developers come right out and say that it’s cancelled. So there may still be a chance, but it’s definitely going thru some big bullshit either way.
    At 60 hours on Lego Star Wars and this post game Platinum clean up is jus yet again reminding me that 99% of these games’ bloated ass side content does not need to exist. I mean I’m also to blame for doing the Platinum cause none of this is necessary, but even for people who like to 100% shit jus to get everything out of the game, you legitimately are not missing anything if you skipped this completely and jus simply played thru the 45 story missions. Straight up monotonous repetitive collectathon that has WAY too fucking much. 1,200 Kyber Bricks is absolutely fucking insane. And there’s no way that any little kid that this is targeted at is doing all of that unless they’re autistic lmao. And of course the side shit is where all the bugs are because these devs jus jam it in and don’t give a shit. Story missions were all flawless and then as soon as I started the side shit I started seeing bugs pretty regularly. The level of polish was literally night and day. I hope this trend ends for real. Like I said even a GOTY caliber game like TOTK couldn’t escape the monotony of it.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Preordered the Legion go last night. Got $75 off of the 1TB thanks to my Best Buy card. 

Payday 3 hype is BACK

They fixed this shit quick. Its so litty
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Typical modern release. What game is worth playing at launch anymore
    Very few lol. 

Some that come to mind. 

Elden ring
    ToTK
    Starfield

Even baulders gate 3 was super buggy when you got to the third act. 
    I know madden is a shite game but it took them over a month to fix a glitch that made the game completely unplayable. 

I really only play franchise, and they had the draft classes messed up so every player draft had the exact same player model. 

Didn't matter if you were 6 foot 6 300 pounds or 5 foot 100 pounds you looked the same lo