Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Shredder's Revenge: Anniversary Edition announced

Time to double dip
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    double dip deez nuts
    Started Jedi Survivor

Does it seriously despawn enemies if you die on an encounter 3 times in a row? There are so many questionable options that could make this game laughably easy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Given that it’s that game specifically, you sure that’s intentional game design and not a glitch? 🤣
    Was watching a full breakdown of the Legion Go and that shit is mind boggling to say the least. I don’t understand why they went the distance to one up the Ally in almost every way and then skimped on performance. That bigger screen, thicker grips on the controllers meaning better and more comfortable ergonomics, the right controller turning into a detachable mouse, the FPS mode, etc. all GIGANTIC wins. But no VRR, lower TDP, and same RAM all make it a skip. If those were upgrades too I can honestly say I would prolly go thru the hassle of selling the Ally and moving over to that, but as it stands it’s jus simply not worth it. I have no clue why they said fuck it in those departments. To shave cost sure but I feel like people would gladly pay an extra $100 or so at $849-$900 if those were upgrades over the Ally as well.
    Yeah I like the design, but the battery life is going to be even worse and the no vrr kills it for me. 
    The reason why though is price. The Z1 extreme is the best thing we have for this price point currently, and these companies want to be competitive. 
    Given that it’s that game specifically, you sure that’s intentional game design and not a glitch? 🤣
    Truuuue
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Don’t know if I said this already or not but got the platinum in Ragnarok. Continuing my KH series play through. Nearly done with KH 2. Fucking with drive forms for the first time in my life lmao some of the requirements are absolutely retarded but they’re a super fun addition and I’m questioning why I ignored them for so long. Also it’s never hit me harder how much of an interactive movie this game can be at times. I’ll never understand why people prefer it over the first game but it’s still super fun 
    Dime2 said:
    Don’t know if I said this already or not but got the platinum in Ragnarok. Continuing my KH series play through. Nearly done with KH 2. Fucking with drive forms for the first time in my life lmao some of the requirements are absolutely retarded but they’re a super fun addition and I’m questioning why I ignored them for so long. Also it’s never hit me harder how much of an interactive movie this game can be at times. I’ll never understand why people prefer it over the first game but it’s still super fun 
    Yea you missed a lot not upgrading your drive forms. Like thats how you get good skills for basic Sora too
    Scored Immortals Of Aveum for $40. 🤘🏻
    Dime2 said:
    Yea you missed a lot not upgrading your drive forms. Like thats how you get good skills for basic Sora too
     I have most of them around level 3-4 right now. If antiform would fuck off I’d have them all almost maxed. I don’t have a good spot for grinding or resetting drive gauge. Any tips? Also is there somewhere that sells drive recovery or do I have to keep synthesizing that?
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
     I have most of them around level 3-4 right now. If antiform would fuck off I’d have them all almost maxed. I don’t have a good spot for grinding or resetting drive gauge. Any tips? Also is there somewhere that sells drive recovery or do I have to keep synthesizing that?
    Mulan in the camp was good. Or the Retro Disney world, just keep running the circuit through the doors. Some of the things level up by like gliding distance too
    Found a pretty good video that hints you without straight up telling you. I like those the best because I want to feel like I earned the trophy instead of looking at a guide lol
    sony fucked around with microsoft and found out. 

Elder scrolls 6 is going to be an xbox exclusive when it drops in 2035
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    We been knowing that since they bought Bethesda 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bro I wasn't even old enough to drink when Skyrim came out and by the time ES6 releases I'll be pushing 40 
    sony fucked around with microsoft and found out. 

Elder scrolls 6 is going to be an xbox exclusive when it drops in 2035
    I love this jus because of the faggot ass shit Sony been on lately. They deserve to lose a heavy hitter like this.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Lies of P runs so well