Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Dead Space Remake is absolute fucking gas wtf. Running thru this and the Resident Evil 4 remakes real quick now that TOTK is finally done.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah you have to be an insane person to want to collect the korok seeds
    I think I am in love with the Ally. I really need to throw some more powerful stuff at it. 

But right now I've been playing the legendary mass effect and dave the diver. 

Man I decided to buy jedi survivor just to throw at the Ally today. 

I'm getting real close to 30 fps with it on high settings that's wild. 
    I think I am in love with the Ally. I really need to throw some more powerful stuff at it. 

But right now I've been playing the legendary mass effect and dave the diver. 

Told you. Thing is addicting and there’s something so damn satisfying about how well it runs games as a handheld.

Damn that shit STILL hasn’t been fixed for PC? 30 FPS ain’t shit considering how well the Ally can run other games at High and even Ultra settings.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah sub-30 is no man's land for me
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    As in fuck that, not the game no man's land

Damn that shit STILL hasn’t been fixed for PC? 30 FPS ain’t shit considering how well the Ally can run other games at High and even Ultra settings.
    I thought this was pretty good. Was it not optimized well for PC? 

This was one of the newer games I've thrown at it. I don't expect to get much more than 30 fps for games of this size. And mostly on medium settings. Which is fine. The series x is basically like mediums settings lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    PC port for Jedi Survivor is pretty borked. My brother has like a near top of the line PC and it still has issues with Jedi Survivor. Why Im going to get it on Xbox instead. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ahh okay. 

Yeah. I have it running really smooth if i don't bump it up to ultra. 

Thats my biggest concern with Starfield though. I really have no idea what to expect with the optimization of it. 

Just from playing the tutorial though, the combat just looks/feels better. Like a lot better. 

I thought this was pretty good. Was it not optimized well for PC? 

This was one of the newer games I've thrown at it. I don't expect to get much more than 30 fps for games of this size. And mostly on medium settings. Which is fine. The series x is basically like mediums settings lol
    Yea, meme level bad, like literally the worst PC port of the year level lmao. It’s funny cause I was recently watching performance comparisons since I’m building this PC, and in CPU head to heads, Jedi Survivor always had the whole “Even tho this game is a dumpster fire on PC, we decided to test it anyways for shits and giggles.” forewarning lmao.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

Still isn’t fully optimized he’s also running at high setting. If he lowered resolution, upped TDP and put graphics at low he could squeeze a little more out of it. 

ahh okay. 

Yeah. I have it running really smooth if i don't bump it up to ultra. 

Thats my biggest concern with Starfield though. I really have no idea what to expect with the optimization of it. 

Just from playing the tutorial though, the combat just looks/feels better. Like a lot better. 
    Starfield will prob run like shit at launch

Been deep into Final Fantasy 7 R on the A1P. Runs super smooth on high

Yeah tbh I haven't really spent much tike tuning the thing yet. 

I have ran some games in 720 though and they mostly look like shit I feel. 
    You can use RSR or the game’s FSR to upscale. Sometimes 720 does look like ass though. I just run all my stuff in 1080 or 1200. 

yeah. i mean its okay. seems to just make things look blurry to me. 

I just run it in 1080 
    1080 or die tbh. It has a 1080 screen for a reason.
    Finished Twilight Princess last night. 41 hours. Zelda run is now complete for now. Crazy how this lined up shortly after finishing TOTK, cause it started before TOTK wit Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess was dope tho, some tedious quality of life issues and padding that knock points off, but solid nonetheless and glad I’m finally caught up on all the 3D Zeldas I never played. Would say out of the 3 I jus knocked out, it’s #1: Wind Waker, #2: Twilight Princess, #3: Skyward Sword, wit Wind Waker being a clear #1, but Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword being very close, Twilight Princess getting the edge because of the janky motion/stick combat controls on Skyward Sword. 8/10

Next side/emulation game is Pikmin 4.