Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Got damn Twilight Princess HD looks gorgeous on the Ally. I officially do not give a fuck about any upcoming remasters unless they’re full blown remakes lmao. Jus download the original, upscale it, boom instant free remaster. 

I know in the case of Twilight Princess, it’s an upscale of a remaster, but even old games like Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and The Simpsons: Hit & Run that never got a remaster, upscaled to 4K they look amazing and the best I ever seen them. Almost unreal, uncanny valley type territory lmao cause they instantly don’t really feel dated when they look like that. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Man idk if something is wrong with me, or if I don't really like games like diablo all you more or what. 

Like diablo 4 is cool, and is one of the better looking top down rpgs I've seen, but it's just not really grabbing me. 

Maybe I'm just over games with endless loot loops or something. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

Screen is amazing. Sound not as good as Ally. Feels a lot better in my big hands for sure. AMD we need the drivers now!

What's the name of that one? 
    Nevermind it says it right on it
    Basically exact same specs as the Ally except double the RAM, but I chose the Ally strictly because I can imagine customer support will be horrible for the A1 Pro due to it being a lesser known company. Matter fact you can find multiple horror stories about Aokzoe’s horrible customer service wit a quick Google search lol. Plus Ally will undoubtedly get better support as far as accessories, docks, screen protectors, etc.
    Aokzoe has gotten better with support since last year. If you’ve had many Asus products their customer support is shitty too. 

Getting better performance than the Ally for sure but we need these drivers to come out. 

Every single one of these pc tech companies is the woat all time customer service 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Man idk if something is wrong with me, or if I don't really like games like diablo all you more or what. 

Like diablo 4 is cool, and is one of the better looking top down rpgs I've seen, but it's just not really grabbing me. 

Maybe I'm just over games with endless loot loops or something. 
    Probably the case. I LOVED Borderlands when it came out but I don't think I can play another one again
    Nintendo brought out the big guns on that direct no cap. Super Mario RPG remake, star ocean 2 remake, MGS collection, new Wario Ware, super Mario bros wonder looked good. 

And not and not even a whisper of new hardware lmfao. Will be happy to play the new Marios and WarioWare on the Ally. Might check out Detective Pikachu 2 as well, never tried the first.
    Nintendo is too stubborn to make new hardware. Switch is still selling like hotcakes so they don’t feel a need to upgrade. Maybe 5 more years? Haha

switch sales have dipped off quite a lot from their peak in 2020. New hardware is in development, but its at least a holiday 2024 release away, so you wont hear anything from nintendo until next year. 
    Also, these mfs are straight scumbags now that I think about it lmao.

Literally everybody: Can we please get Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, or Super Mario Galaxy 2 remasters on the Switch??

Nintendo: Best I can do is Super Mario RPG.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

Literally everybody: Can we please get Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, or Super Mario Galaxy 2 remasters on the Switch??

Nah Super Mario RPG is a much bigger deal 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

To you, sure. But that is a more underground Mario title that a lot of people didn’t even know existed. So I guarantee you that the demand for that was not higher than the 3 that people have literally been begging for.

To be clear, I’m gonna play it for sure especially since I never played the original, but I jus found that shit funny. Nintendo gonna Nintendo.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

To you, sure. But that is a more underground Mario title that a lot of people didn’t even know existed. So I guarantee you that the demand for that was not higher than the 3 that people have literally been begging for.

To be clear, I’m gonna play it for sure especially since I never played the original, but I jus found that shit funny. Nintendo gonna Nintendo.
    Dude Genos has literally been the #1 requested Smash character since like Brawl. Nintendo fans are weird. I guarantee you this was a hype announcement for the Nintendo community  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Price for Super Mario RPG on the aftermarket says otherwise

Idgaf about a twilight princess or wind waker remake. It ain’t needed. Both games still hold up and you can play the Wii U versions if you want a resolution bump.