Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    edited September 2021
    Xeno said:
    Deathloop been dope so far 
    I saw Dunky's video and laughed so hard. How is that getting 10/10s accross the board?
    Like dunkey doesn't purposely break every game that isn't Nintendo lol
    Mayo's and Gman's reviews too. The AI is completely brain dead. It doesn't look like a 10/10 game no matter how you look at it
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,588 spicy boy
    Dealthloop is 60
    Reddit is so gay

I use it occasionally because people know how to fix things sometimes, but man the community is so obnoxious. I've been trying to figure out to what degree the Diablo 2 remake is censored, and if it also affects the classic graphics option. 

Nobody is being helpful, and I'm getting down voted for thinking censorship is stupid :| 
    Epic Reddit moment. 
    Starting my Halloween videos

https://youtu.be/8vgX_58H_ik
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,588 spicy boy
    Fuck i am hype af for the lou hbo show. Been looking at stuff from production and it looks great so far. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Kinda hype for that AEW game lmao. Who knows, it might end up jus as trash as all the recent WWE 2K games, but I jus want me a fun wrestling game again dammit. All they need to do is nail the old arcade type feel of the SmackDown Vs. Raw games.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Kinda hype for that AEW game lmao. Who knows, it might end up jus as trash as all the recent WWE 2K games, but I jus want me a fun wrestling game again dammit. All they need to do is nail the old arcade type feel of the SmackDown Vs. Raw games.
    Idk if it's your style but I picked up Fire Pro Wrestling World last week and it's fun as fuck. It only has New Japan wrestlers, but you can download custom created wrestlers that other people have made which are quality. I have the whole WWE, AEW, and Impact rosters downloaded. 

There's a promoter mode where you take control of a company and hire wrestlers, negotiate contracts, book matches, make and sell merch, etc. It's fucking dope. 
    It's the first wrestling game that doesn't feel like a fighting or mma game too. In most wrestling games you just beat your opponent down until their health bar is down to zero then you use your finisher and pin them. This game its more about putting on a great match. So you can spam your finisher and special moves and have a squash match but the match will get graded terribly. But if you slowly build the match, do some cool spots, chain wrestle, use reversals, have close pin falls, and use your signatures or finishers when it's actually the right time you'll get a good grade and more fans
    Sora in Smash is cool
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,720 mod
    Kingdom Hearts games coming to Switch is lit too.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Cloud versions
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Yea, was hyped til I saw clouds. Im cool with clouds as part of a sub like Gamepass, but paying for a cloud version feels wrong to me
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Picked up Alan Wake for ps5. Hyped to play this again 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Metroid Dread :!!

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Idk if it's your style but I picked up Fire Pro Wrestling World last week and it's fun as fuck. It only has New Japan wrestlers, but you can download custom created wrestlers that other people have made which are quality. I have the whole WWE, AEW, and Impact rosters downloaded. 

There's a promoter mode where you take control of a company and hire wrestlers, negotiate contracts, book matches, make and sell merch, etc. It's fucking dope. 
    Damn this sounds dope but I looked it up and noticed it’s 2D. That kinda killed it for me. AEW looks like a nice blend of arcade and simulation in it’s movement. They released a gameplay video. Graphics lookin rough but can’t judge since it’s early footage.

Damn this sounds dope but I looked it up and noticed it’s 2D. That kinda killed it for me. AEW looks like a nice blend of arcade and simulation in it’s movement. They released a gameplay video. Graphics lookin rough but can’t judge since it’s early footage.
    Yeah its definitely not for everyone. I grew up playing WWF games on the SNES and Sega Genesis so it kinda hits the nostalgia factor for me. 

AEW game is hopefully dope too I'll pick it up if it's good
    The original KOTOR updated today with a new EULA from Disney. Fucking whyyyy :| 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Walmart shipped my Metroid. Hope it really is the special edition
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Battlefield beta is a mess. Probably going to be worse when it opens for everyone this weekend