Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    PS Now would be goat if they jus got a better catalog. The throwbacks are cool but the expansive amount of new titles on XGP is why it’s booming.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,588 spicy boy
    Idk i have the comcast 1200 gb package and last time i tried to use ps now it was the absolute woat
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Poverty internet 
    This was a while ago so im sure they improved the service. 

It only takes me about 20 mins to download a 100 gig game though so i dont mind the download part of gamepass. 

Like xeno said, i have add when it comes to games too. Trying really hard to stick to one at a time lately lol. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    What kind of games & consoles we talking about flipping here?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I’ve kept most of the games I’ve ever had. Some got given to my nephews but I’ve never sold any of it. It would be super sweet if it all turned out to be worth something cuz my wife has been bitching about me keeping it all for just as long 😂
    Pass the god damn butter.
    So I was reinstalling a bunch of games today on the PS5 now that I have the expanded storage, mainly to get a good idea of what my max storage is lookin like. So in total I have Black Ops 4, Cold War, and Modern Warfare all installed, since all 3 are 100GB+, then Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Watch Dogs: Legion, Madden 21, and NBA 2K21, which is 100GB+ as well. I also have Cuphead and Maquette installed, but those are so small they only take up 6GB between the 2 of em. But overall, 9 games installed and still got 700GB left between both SSDs. So lookin at somewhere in the 15-20 game range as my max, depending on sizes. Definitely glad I didn’t waste the extra $100+ on the 2TB card, it woulda been more than overkill lmao.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    PS5 - exclusives/big boi gaming 
    Switch - Nintendo/weeb games
    Xbox - all the indie games I always want to play but not buy 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Picked up a good condition MGS Twin Snakes from Goodwill for $2. Gonna hold onto it cuz I love the game but it goes for $100+ on ebay
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    What kind of games & consoles we talking about flipping here?
    Check what you have. A lot of old games are going for a lot rn. If you own a sega saturn with games you’re probably sitting on a gold mine.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Before you sell to other people though, hit me up. 

I'm looking for: 
    Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)
    Super Metroid (SNES)
    Metroid 2 (Gameboy)
    MediEvil 1 and 2 (PS1)
    Sonic Advance 2 and 3 (GBA)
    Littlebigplanet Vita (Vita)
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Been playing the Vanguard Beta and there’s no Nazis.

In a WW2 game. 😐

They got rid of factions altogether so it’s jus everybody vs. everybody.

Cancel culture is pathetic.
    Game looks like shit
    It’s aight, definitely miles better than that garbage ass Alpha. But the Beta is really weird. Overall, it’s been pretty fun to play, but there’s some glaring issues that definitely need to be fixed by release time. Can’t judge the Beta too much cause that’s literally the point of a Beta is ironing out the kinks. But the sound design is jus all over the place. Guns all sound quiet as fuck like they’re BB guns, chat/game audio split always sounds off no matter how much you tweak it, and worst part is that there’s like zero footstep noise. Weirdly enough, you can hear your teammates footsteps, but enemy footsteps are dead silent. Been getting sneak killed by mfs that were literally right next to me and I had no clue. That definitely needs to be fixed first and foremost cause that’s potentially game breaking if it stays like that.
    CoD is always ass usually until a month or two after release. 
    Anyone play Deathloop yet?

I am almost done with GoT and am debating between that and Kena Bridge of Spirits for my next playthrough. 
    So I already had my 2 PS5 controllers replaced for stick drift, now I already need one of the replacements replaced. Right stick is drifting now instead of the left so aiming is impossible. Only been like 2 months too. So that only confirms to me that they send out refurbished controllers as replacements and not brand new. Refurbished is always guaranteed fucking garbage, I’d rather have used. Refurbished has NEVER lasted more than a month or 2 for me on anything.

These PS5 controllers are fucking garbage. That expensive and yet they’re the only controllers I ever had that couldn’t last even a year.
    The ps4 controllers were worse IMO 

Only problem i have with the PS5 so far is battery life on the controllers. Which is a given considering what they do. 

Are there third party PS5 controllers? Getting the XSX but I'll prob wanna pick up a PS5 in a few years lol
    Beat GoT. 

Man that game is great. I wish the combat/enemies were a little more varied but overall the game is a masterpiece.