Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    I finished Psychonauts 2 last night. 
    The ending was... kinda weird. And I still don't like the interns vs the campers, and I really, really miss the crude and mean spirited humor. 
    But other than that, great game. Gameplay and level design were top notch. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,588 spicy boy
    Starting Deathloop. 

Hoping the hype is real. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Before you sell to other people though, hit me up. 

I'm looking for: 
    Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)
    Super Metroid (SNES)
    Metroid 2 (Gameboy)
    MediEvil 1 and 2 (PS1)
    Sonic Advance 2 and 3 (GBA)
    Littlebigplanet Vita (Vita)
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) 
    I have the medievils but they’re in my collection. Had a sealed #2 awhile back. I got a hookup on sonic advance 3 complete though. 

So I already had my 2 PS5 controllers replaced for stick drift, now I already need one of the replacements replaced. Right stick is drifting now instead of the left so aiming is impossible. Only been like 2 months too. So that only confirms to me that they send out refurbished controllers as replacements and not brand new. Refurbished is always guaranteed fucking garbage, I’d rather have used. Refurbished has NEVER lasted more than a month or 2 for me on anything.

These PS5 controllers are fucking garbage. That expensive and yet they’re the only controllers I ever had that couldn’t last even a year.
    You prob be going hard in COD on those sticks lol. Haven’t replaced one controller yet. 

Starting Deathloop. 

Hoping the hype is real. 
    Let me know I’ve been on the fence. 

Been playing Tormented Souls almost done with it. Very fun classic survival horror game and it’s pretty cheap too. It has its issues but for the price you can’t beat nostalgia. 

WHAT A GREAT FUCKING NINTENDO DIRECT!!!

NEW KIRBY, BAYONETTA 3, N64 and GENESIS COMING TO SWITCH ONLINE, SPLATOON 3... FUCK YEA!

Also, that Mario movie casting has me dying
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    So I already had my 2 PS5 controllers replaced for stick drift, now I already need one of the replacements replaced. Right stick is drifting now instead of the left so aiming is impossible. Only been like 2 months too. So that only confirms to me that they send out refurbished controllers as replacements and not brand new. Refurbished is always guaranteed fucking garbage, I’d rather have used. Refurbished has NEVER lasted more than a month or 2 for me on anything.

These PS5 controllers are fucking garbage. That expensive and yet they’re the only controllers I ever had that couldn’t last even a year.
    You prob be going hard in COD on those sticks lol. Haven’t replaced one controller yet. 
    In time spent maybe, but as far as physically, I don’t be rough on the sticks. Especially since I have the joystick grips and you barely have to move em for precise movement. But even wit heavy playing, 2 months should not be the max lifespan of a $70 controller. The PS4 ones weren’t weak like that for me. The one that came wit my PS4 Pro got drift after 2 years, but I had one that survived all the way since the original PS4 launch in 2013, and another that lasted 3-4 years, and both of those are still good. The DualSense controllers are literally the only controllers I ever had big issues wit like this.
    NOCAP said:
    Starting Deathloop. 

Hoping the hype is real. 
    Let me know I’ve been on the fence. 

Been playing Tormented Souls almost done with it. Very fun classic survival horror game and it’s pretty cheap too. It has its issues but for the price you can’t beat nostalgia. 
    I probably wont get very far into it until next weekend. Probably playing diablo 2 tonight and then heading to iowa in the morning. 

I played through the tutorial or whatever the beginning is lol. Its cool but im not near far enough to have an opinion. 
    Waiting to hear how bad Diablo 2 has been censored before I buy 
    Its been so broken that I haven’t even been able to play so far lol. 

But as far as i know they didn’t change anything in the main game. Just updated textures and cutscenes 
    I know all the nudity has been censored. And rumor has it they have a language filter you cant turn off for swearing online
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Sounds like some faggot ass shit.
    Ahh. 

I dont really care about a language filter.

i also haven’t played it since i was like 12, and didn’t even know there was nudity, so i guess I don’t really care about that either. 

Looks like it wont even be playable today lol. 
    F
    Yeah. Servers are fucked. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Deathloop been dope so far 
    I saw Dunky's video and laughed so hard. How is that getting 10/10s accross the board?
    It doesn’t look like a 10/10. Prob fun to play but not worth paying $70. I’ll wait on a discount. 

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I saw Dunky's video and laughed so hard. How is that getting 10/10s accross the board?
    Like dunkey doesn't purposely break every game that isn't Nintendo lol