Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,587 spicy boy
    Picked up the black ps5 controller and its so clean. Idk why they didn’t go with black for the console. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Erik, how you did the multiplayer stuff in sackboy?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I beat ratchet and clank today. Game is pretty damn good. Graphically its probably the best looking game ive played. Its beautiful to look at. 

Im going to probably play the new game plus. Solid 8.5 out of ten. 

The only real complaint is that the puzzles were cool at first,  but i had an issue with one glitching, and the other ones just becalmed repetitive.  

There were parts of the game that made me feel like it’s finally worth having these consoles. The games coming out are going ro be amazing. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    I beat ratchet and clank today. Game is pretty damn good. Graphically its probably the best looking game ive played. Its beautiful to look at. 

The only real complaint is that the puzzles were cool at first,  but i had an issue with one glitching, and the other ones just becalmed repetitive.  

There were parts of the game that made me feel like it’s finally worth having these consoles. The games coming out are going ro be amazing. 
    Play the old ones please. 1-4. You need to. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Oh I had did actual couch co-op for that lol. Didn’t they add online co-op by now tho?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,720 mod
    Beat Mario Odyssey 100%. While Galaxy might still be my favorite there's no doubt this is the best 3D Mario yet. Easy to beat, but it's the hardest of the 3D platformers to 100%, the hardest moons are downright mean. I never had this much trouble in 64/Sunshine/Galaxy with getting everything. It has my favorite collection of boss fights in the series as well. It really makes me want to play other platformers like A Hat In Time which I have for Switch but have sat on for a while.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

I’ll probably play the remake. I mostly played this one because i knew it was visually amazing. 

And it was good. But idk that it was so good that i feel the need to go back and play 4 other games in the series lol. 

I’ll probably play the remake. I mostly played this one because i knew it was visually amazing. 

And it was good. But idk that it was so good that i feel the need to go back and play 4 other games in the series lol. 

You'll understand if you play the original four. The tone, humor, and stories are sooooo much better than what they are doing now. 

You are 100% doing yourself a diservice if you play the remake instead of the original PS2 one. The remake is fun, but its soooo dumbed down. The original four games are really something special. They changed them from the PS3 ones on to be these really generic kids sci fi games. The gameplay is still good, but the humor is cringe and Ratchet is nothing more than a "Im a hero so I must do good!" good guy. Thats how he is in the remake too and it sucks because he's nothing like that in the original 4. 
    Idk you are literally the only person ive heard say play the original instead of the remake 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

Its not a series i am trying to be balls deep into. Injust wanted to enjoy the next gen stuff in this game. It was cool, but its not like i feel connected to the characters or story enough to really go back and play 4 games. 

Good game, and ill play the new game plus, but im probably okay with doing a disservice lol. 
    Idk you are literally the only person ive heard say play the original instead of the remake 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

Pretty much all R&C fans prefer the original. 

But you do you. You're missing out on one of the best games ever made though. 
    Ky 
    Oh I had did actual couch co-op for that lol. Didn’t they add online co-op by now tho?
    Not with randos, can't even find an option for it
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer

Actually, I have to back MC on this one. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Now you know how we feel talking to you constantly
    Xeno said:

Now you know how we feel talking to you constantly
    Im not missing out on shit though 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Copped another PS5 finna flip it

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Steam deck :-?

NOCAP said:
    Steam deck :-?
    Im unimpressed tbh
    Not with randos, can't even find an option for it
     I'm a dumbass, found it. Got the platinum last nite