Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Played super luckys tale, celeste, doughnut county and minecraft dungeons. All off them worked really well on my phone. Minecraft dungeons had the best touch controls. Also played nier automata to test out a big boy game on gamepass. Was able to beat the prologue on normal but maaaan the touch controls suck. Stream quality was good and it had little to no lag. Gonna need to get a controller debating between a kishi or a 8bitdo Xbox controller 
    I have the Kishii. I like it, but the sticks feel a little stiff for FPS games 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Ratchet and clank is probably the prettiest game ive played, maybe ever?

For sure of the next gen stuff. Game looks fantastic. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Second time I gotta send in a PS5 controller for repair/replacement smh.

First time was cause of a fucked up joystick, left stick wouldn’t stay clicked down to sprint in COD. They sent me a brand new one. Now the OTHER original controller that came wit the console is dying out on me, the battery completely drains in about 2 hours flat. I noticed for sure there was a problem yesterday cause I played 2 quick matches of Cold War before I had to leave, took about 20-25 minutes. Started wit a fully charged controller, and after that short tiny session, battery was already down to 2 bars. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This will yet again be a free repair/replacement other than paying for shipping, but it’s ridiculous that both of my original PS5 controllers already shitted out on me in under the first year, when these controllers are $70+. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Its pretty gay of sony to still not offer a free spider man upgrade. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    I’m thinkin next order of games is I’m gonna finish New Pokémon Snap, beat Moss real quick, (3-4 hour PSVR game that Sony gave away for free during those giveaways a month or 2 back.) then play Ratchet & Clank cause I don’t wanna hold that one off. Reading that platinum only takes bout 15 hours. 

After that I gotta choose cause I got nothing but longer open world games unopened lol. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, BioMutant, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Watch Dogs: Legion.
    Immortals isnt too long. Idk about platinum but the story js like 20-25 i think. 

Valhalla i still haven’t quite finished the story and im at 60 hours. 
    edited June 2021
    started a replaythrough of Psychonauts in anticipation for 2
    Astros playroom is pretty freaking cool. The old playstation throwback stuff is really cool. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Second time I gotta send in a PS5 controller for repair/replacement smh.

First time was cause of a fucked up joystick, left stick wouldn’t stay clicked down to sprint in COD. They sent me a brand new one. Now the OTHER original controller that came wit the console is dying out on me, the battery completely drains in about 2 hours flat. I noticed for sure there was a problem yesterday cause I played 2 quick matches of Cold War before I had to leave, took about 20-25 minutes. Started wit a fully charged controller, and after that short tiny session, battery was already down to 2 bars. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This will yet again be a free repair/replacement other than paying for shipping, but it’s ridiculous that both of my original PS5 controllers already shitted out on me in under the first year, when these controllers are $70+. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I’ve heard of the issues but thankfully haven’t had any yet. I just copped the new red controller and have been using that. Sucks when these bitches are over $70 if they keep fucking up doe

Playstation + actually Has a better selection of games than i thought. 

NOCAP said:
    Beat Last of Us 2 I have my issues with it but it’s better than anything MC plays. 
    Nah
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sony out here really clarifying that psp games will still be on vita/ps3 on the very last day. Got me good sony.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    New Doom level. That Archvile room is evil lol

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,720 mod
    Started Mario Odyssey for the first time, finally. Only 3 kingdoms in and I'm stunned how many moons there are to get already lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Gears of war 5 has pretty gud touch controls. Also looked way better than nier
    MC, how does the button layout on the kishi work with gamepass?
    MC, how does the button layout on the kishi work with gamepass?
    I got the Xbox labelled Kishi so its just an Xbox controller. 

The other one I think works just on button placement to line up with what an Xbox controller would be. 
    edited July 2021
    Switch dropping the OLED. Console. 

I cant figure out if its actually an upgraded model at all though. Nintendos website doesn’t say anything about 4k output to TV’s.

if thats the case im probably not interested
    Yeah, its the same internals. Probably a pass for me.