Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,720 mod
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Xbox is putting mlb the show on game pass

fuck gamepass is the goat
    Xbox is putting mlb the show on game pass

fuck gamepass is the goat
    Like if there was a cliff you needed to jump over, instead of just letting you jump, it cuts to a cutscene of you jumping, then cuts back to gameplay. Thats even worse than God Of War 2018's auto-jump. 

Do game devs really think gamers are so stupid we cant handle jumping anymore? 
    so yeah, when you place a flag on the ground to complete a mission it does this, or when you enter a cut scene even though everyone talking is standing right there. 

This part is pretty lame, but as a looter shooter i believe there is some promise here. Its definitely a game made for last gen though. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Tried my Mac mouse and keyboard on Cold War since they’re compatible on PS5. Mind you I’ve been console and controller my entire life and have never played anything on M+K other than simple point and click shit like Backyard Baseball when I was younger. I couldn’t even aim down sights cause the Magic Mouse doesn’t have 2 separate buttons. It knows if you’re hitting the left or right side, but it’s essentially one single clickable touchpad, so the opposite side can’t be clicked if one side is already held down. So all of these were hipfire kills and believe me when I say this is still WAY better than I expected to do. 🤣🤣

It’s definitely a different ballgame and I saw immediately why M+K players have the advantage over controller players. The aim response is CRACKED OUT. Dumb fast and sensitivity was only on 1. Maxed out sensitivity on the sticks is still not that fast. It was actually fuckin me up and I kept flying my reticle past targets. I think I would literally have to put sensitivity to less than 1 if I were to switch to M+K lmao. 

Definitely not for me, but it was cool to be able to try it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Mouse and keyboard players play with low sensativities. 

I usually play at like 0.1, 0.2 ish. With a low DPI. The idea is that moving your hand the length of your mousepad should equal a 180 degree turn in game. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah I definitely played with a lower sensitivity 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Fortnite added Diamond Hanz (AKA The “Stonks” Guy.) as a skin lmao.

I don’t play but they’re funny as fuck for this. 🤣🤣

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

I usually play at like 0.1, 0.2 ish. With a low DPI. The idea is that moving your hand the length of your mousepad should equal a 180 degree turn in game. 
    Can't 360 noscope plebs like that
    Xeno said:

Can't 360 noscope plebs like that
    Two hand passes 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Seems like delisting started early in the EU psn.
    Picked up Alundra since that was one of games delisted
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Fuck
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Was gonna pick up hades the other day from gamestop but they were having issues with one of their promotions. Waited for it to get fixed, checked today n it's sold out @ bunch of places. Ebay peeps started upping the prices already. Managed to get it @ my local target and they still have some online too.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i really wish i could play outriders lol. every time me and my friends try to play we get kicked from games over and over
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I wish I could play literally any online multiplayer, the wifi at my fiance's parent's house is ass

First world problems but I can't wait to have my own place again
    i really wish i could play outriders lol. every time me and my friends try to play we get kicked from games over and over
    Why would you WANT to play that game though? Even if the servers worked it looks awful. It's Anthem but worse. 
    Ive played it for about an hour and i can tell you that the parts in it ive played are much much better than anthem. 

Its nothing like anthem. Thats a pretty ignorant comparison. 

And i want to play it, because its got a lot of content inside of it at launch, and its a blast to play (what ive played so far).  but i only like playing looter games with friends, so im not interested in playing it alone. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited April 2021
    you're right. Why should i form my own opinion about a game when i could just hate it based on what ive heard from others who generally also hate things?

I mean i could wait 3-4 years after everyone says its great and play it just so i can tell people how much it sucks. 
    Ive played it for about an hour and i can tell you that the parts in it ive played are much much better than anthem. 

Its nothing like anthem. Thats a pretty ignorant comparison. 

And i want to play it, because its got a lot of content inside of it at launch, and its a blast to play (what ive played so far).  but i only like playing looter games with friends, so im not interested in playing it alone. 
    its a looter shooter with tanky enemies, how is that not like Anthem? lol

Only according to reviews the shooting is awful, and you dont get the fun stuff Anthem offered like the Iron Man suit flying around.