Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    also...outriders today. hype to try that. 

all hail gamepass. 
    I saw Outriders had scripted cutscenes that auto-jumped for the player, instead of just giving the player the ability to jump, so that's definitely not a game for me. AI is supposedly braindead too. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Idk what that means. 

Its free though so im going to try it. Day one update was supposed to help the AI some. 
    Like if there was a cliff you needed to jump over, instead of just letting you jump, it cuts to a cutscene of you jumping, then cuts back to gameplay. Thats even worse than God Of War 2018's auto-jump. 

Do game devs really think gamers are so stupid we cant handle jumping anymore? 
    edited April 2021
    that is pretty dumb.

ill give it a go though. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Decided I’m gonna get Dark Matter camos on Cold War.

On Cold War, there’s 3 mastery skins for each gun. Gold is for getting every individual “basic” camo unlocked for the gun, Diamond is for getting every gun gold in that specific class, and then Dark Matter is for getting Diamond on all 9 classes. Originally, I got Diamond on 4 classes, which was all of the automatic/semi automatic classes. ARs, LMGs, SMGs, and Tacticals.

Called it a day and decided that was enough because all I use is automatics anyways, and figured Snipers would be too annoying cause I’m no good at them.

Double XP weekend passed this last weekend, got 2 snipers gold in a day, and realized my experience wit every other gun made me pretty nasty at snipers.

So now I have essentially 7 classes Diamond (4 full classes finished, 1 pistol left, 1 shotgun left, 1 sniper left, and I’ll have all 3 done by Sunday.) and figured fuck it lemme fully 100% this shit wit as much time as I’ve spent on it. 

The knife and launchers, which are the last 2 classes, are about to make me kill myself tho. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Played cold war on my friends PS4 a while back, really wasn't my thing compared to the MW reboot
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    MW’s mechanics/aiming is better, Cold War’s everything else is better.

Playing 20 identical plain Middle Eastern desert maps on MW over and over again....yayyyyy.
    Jesus Christ, how fucking long is God Of War 2018? 
    I just got to the summit, and was like "alright, this has to be close to the end", and they just slapped on more BULLSHIT to do. Im like 40 hours in already, lets wrap it the fuck up 
    Long games>>>>>>>>>>>
    I have never once said "damn I wish this game was longer". Always "man this is too long", or I don't finish the game

If I love a shorter game, I will replay it 2, 3, 5, 6, 10 times. I will rarely replay long games. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Must never have played the first red dead 
    FLAT said:
    I played Undead Nightmare
    FLAT said:
    Wasn't #2 longer?
    Replayed Witcher 3 twice with DLC and done full trilogy runs of Mass Effect multiple times. Git involved
    Also GTA IV probably about 5 times, there's an achievement in that game for beating it in under 30 hours lol. Gotta taxi fast travel everywhere
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    FLAT said:
    Wasn't #2 longer?
    Idk I never played it 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Went thru my vita purchases. Vita wise I have mostly everything I want physical/digital. Really want danganronpa v3 to complete my collection but that shit expensive. This is the ps1/psp stuff I have. Looking for recommendations since I never had a psp and mostly played crash/spyro on ps1.

Dead head Fred
    Klonoa
    Dino crisis 1/2
    Gurumin
    Dj max 3
    Prinny 1/2
    Black Rock shooter
    Castlevania Dracula x chronicles 
    Resident evil 1/2/3
    Megaman legends 1/2
    Tron Bonne
    Suikoden 1/2