Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Also still doesnt change they're one of the Big Four of Shitty Publishers

EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Activision 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah fuck Ubisoft and fuck The Division. That sounds like a terrible combo. 0/10 will not buy 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ubisoft is making a Star wars game with the director of the division on the project. 

I am somewhat excited about that. Ubisoft has been pumping out some good games lately, and i enjoyed both division games, but they were always missing something in the endgame, or they tried to change things up too much. 

interested though.
    Ubisoft :|

EA, Bethesda, now Ubisoft. Just throw Activision in there, and have all the shitty publishers lol
    well they have been making some quality games. 

the last 3 AC games, by all accounts have been pretty good. I've only really played odyssey, but its dope. Heard good things about the other two. 

That immortals fenyx rising is supposed to be great from what ive heard from my friends. 

you just hear star wars and your balls immediately retract into your body. 
    I dont like Ubisoft. Last game they put out that I liked was Blood Dragon. 
    Far Cry 4 was phenomenal mang
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    you cant game chat i believe. You have to connect the Bluetooth to your phone and party chat from the xbox app. 

thats why i just went with the 9x or whatever. 
    From what I seen, it’s only party chat that has an issue, and public game chat still works. Which is weird as fuck, but I’m pretty much only ever on game chat, so if that’s the case then it don’t affect me.
     and so now I’m down to easy. 

Pussies.

Aye fuck you. 🤣 Try it and see what I mean. Plus I had said that only cause mfs said they were gonna quit the game. Not even put it down to easy and finish it lmao.
    Holy fuck the difficulty spike from Doom Eternal to it’s DLC is INSANE. I understand that it’s considered post game and it’s expected that you already beat the main game, but Jesus. Started out on hard, (My default difficulty. On most games it’s jus right as far as challenge goes.) that immediately was impossible, put it on normal, that was more manageable but there was still a battle in the FIRST level that took me over an hour of repetition and I STILL couldn’t beat it, and so now I’m down to easy. There’s no trophies or achievements or anything tied to difficulty level so there is absolutely zero reason for me to suffer thru it and I refuse to ruin my experience wit it. At least on the base game I beat the whole game on normal and I can’t even get past the first level on this on normal smh. Wit that said tho, even on easy it doesn’t feel too easy and it’s insanely fun. That difficulty spike was so fucking unnecessary tho smh.
    Its so amazing 

The next one is supposed to be even harder!!!!
    Yeesh. I’ll prolly be playing that one the same way too then lmao. I copped the season pass so I already have part 2 whenever it drops.
    Holy fuck the difficulty spike from Doom Eternal to it’s DLC is INSANE. I understand that it’s considered post game and it’s expected that you already beat the main game, but Jesus. Started out on hard, (My default difficulty. On most games it’s jus right as far as challenge goes.) that immediately was impossible, put it on normal, that was more manageable but there was still a battle in the FIRST level that took me over an hour of repetition and I STILL couldn’t beat it, and so now I’m down to easy. There’s no trophies or achievements or anything tied to difficulty level so there is absolutely zero reason for me to suffer thru it and I refuse to ruin my experience wit it. At least on the base game I beat the whole game on normal and I can’t even get past the first level on this on normal smh. Wit that said tho, even on easy it doesn’t feel too easy and it’s insanely fun. That difficulty spike was so fucking unnecessary tho smh.
    Its so amazing 

Yeesh. I’ll prolly be playing that one the same way too then lmao. I copped the season pass so I already have part 2 whenever it drops.
    have you finished the first level yet?
    Its so amazing 

Yes. Took me 3 hours lmao.
    Its so amazing 

Yes. Took me 3 hours lmao.
    Let me know when you get to the Slayer Gate on The Holt. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I have DOOM but I haven’t played it yet. I saw a video that said it was broken trash. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I have DOOM but I haven’t played it yet. I saw a video that said it was broken trash. 
    They fixed it
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,720 mod
    edited January 2021
    New Pokemon Snap out April 30 and it's glorious.

https://youtu.be/Mq8Kn6mhUxA
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    I’ll never forget snapping them all at daycare when I was like 9 lol
    Man Goddamn The Ancient Gods is damn near TOO sweaty. Even on easy. I had the 2nd and 3rd levels left and intended to finish both in this session, but after 2 hours on the 2nd level, I decided to leave the 3rd level for later today when I wake up. That shit is literally exhausting to play smh. Shit is on 110% at all times and takes full concentration and focus nonstop wit absolutely zero breathers. I still like it but that’s definitely not how you create addicting binge worthy gameplay smh. The base game was not like this.
    Its crushing and always at 11 and I love it for it. Like I said, wait til you  get to the Slayer Gate on The Holt.

https://youtu.be/sdCGtjBX_Fs

Also play the Super Gore Nest Master Level - its even harder than anything in The Ancient Gods. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Odyssey just gave me ezio’s legendary set for some reason and the perk for the full set is lit
    @MetalCoresades I jus beat The Holt Slayer Gate.

Holy fuck I truly never wanna do that again.
    Beat The Ancient Gods Part 1. Not much more to add on to what I said earlier. It’s a dope fun DLC, but the insane difficulty was a massive turn off, and the base game is miles better as a result. This is the only game I’ve EVER played where even easy was hard and I died repeatedly. That’s ridiculous. Don’t even wanna think about how bad it is on the upper difficulties and who’s masochistic enough to actually suffer thru it. We get it. All you cared about was punishing players and nothing else. 🙄 But at least this had a difficulty setting and you weren’t locked in like Crash or Dark Souls. One massive plus I’ll give the DLC is that it took me 7 1/2 hours. I copped the season pass at $30, so each part comes out to $15 a piece. $15 for almost 8 hours made me feel like I actually got my money’s worth. One of the very few DLCs I ever purchased to ever do so.

Base game is essentially a 10. This was like a 7.5/10. I can’t stand when developers try to make shit as hard as absolutely possible for no reason. All it does is make me never wanna return to it cause it ends up feeling like a job.