Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    Its a real shame, because the story and art direction of the world really are great. All the potential for GOAT game are there.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,698 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    edited December 2020
    Man I thought new gen was sposed to add partitioning on installs? As in, they were saying you’d be able to only download the multiplayer part and not the campaign, etc.

Reason this is coming up is there’s a new update on Modern Warfare, but all it is, is a Warzone update. They integrated Cold War into Warzone and added a new map and weapons to Warzone and shit. I don’t play Warzone whatsoever, but yet I still can’t even play regular multiplayer without installing the update, making it mandatory even tho I won’t use it whatsoever. It’s decently sized too, at 21GB. Shit is bullshit.
    You can do the single player and MP separate, but I believe MP still requires warzone 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    lmao lets go down memory lane. Another game Rex jumped on cock for and we told him it was gonna be ass. Combat is complete trash and the story not even all that. This should be the last game to get this kind of hype that isn't the next GTA sequel, but people love to jizz over prerendered gameplay and lies so we'll be back to talk again.

Open world games in general have worn out their welcome tbh. I havent played one really worth it since like inFAMOUS 
    I honestly still don't get how niggas are still playing GTA V/Online. V was the worst in the series from story all the way to gameplay. GTA IV was peak but niggas got mad cause it was too "realistic". 

Open world games in general have worn out their welcome tbh. I havent played one really worth it since like inFAMOUS 
    I've been disappointed by just about every AAA that gets released since the launch of ONE/PS4. I used to buy a new game every week back when the 360 was poppin and now I buy maybe three new games a year unless it's an indie title. I probably wouldn't even be gaming anymore if I didn't have my PC where I can buy indie shit that has better quality and care put into it.

edited December 2020
    NOCAP said:
    lmao lets go down memory lane. Another game Rex jumped on cock for and we told him it was gonna be ass. Combat is complete trash and the story not even all that. This should be the last game to get this kind of hype that isn't the next GTA sequel, but people love to jizz over prerendered gameplay and lies so we'll be back to talk again.
    I hardly even talked about this game. Aside from like the last 2 weeks 
    edited December 2020
    Thats the truth lol.

i didnt even watch gameplay, or read or look at any previews. The only thing i even really read on the game was that review i posted, from someone i previously had thought was pretty honest about stuff. Ive since argued with him on twitter about it lol. 

I tried to go into this game completely dark because i wanted most of it to be a surprise, thinking i could trust CDPR.

Theres a lot of cool shit int he game. It just wasnt ready. 
    NOCAP said:

Thats not me hyping lol. Thats me commenting on a e3 trailer that everyone else also thought looked dope too. 

You continue to have the absolute worst taste in games.

red dead 2 
    Ghost os tsushima
    breath of the wild
    horizon zero dawn

4 legitimate amazing games, all open world that have come out since the last infamous.

Like wtf do you even play? 

You continue to have the absolute worst taste in games.

red dead 2 
    Ghost os tsushima
    breath of the wild
    horizon zero dawn

4 legitimate amazing games, all open world that have come out since the last infamous.

Like wtf do you even play? 
    Not trash like that 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Red Dead 2 is a fucking masterpiece. Breath of the Wild is amazing. Ghost of Tsushima is dope. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Everyone is saying cyberpunk is almost unplayable
    Id have to disagree. 

Iv had a phone floating around and a guy walk through a car, but i played it for 5 hours last night and nothing that was too bad for a game like this. Some bugs are kind of expected to me. 
    I didnt say that.

im not white knighting, im just saying my experience. 

People are bitching to bitch. The game on the series x plays closer to the E3 footage than it does the ps4 footage. 

Its fine. Yeah there are glitches, but it’s similar to fallout releases. Its not bugging me. 

I havent had anyone pop in like the cop in that video. 
    Here are your receipts @Rex_Capone420 dont act like you weren't dick sucking the game a week ago
    edited December 2020
    I didnt deny i was the first 10-15 hours i played the game. 

I def was. There is legitimate greatness in it. Just also a lot of bad. 

I didnt hype it up for years like i have other games like ed is claiming doe. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    *Picks a random cult classic from over a decade ago*

Dude how the fuck do you not need a prescription with how far you are up your own ass
    Im legit trying to think of an open world game I've really enjoyed in a while... 

Red Dead aint my thing. Horizon was eh. Breath of the Wild was ok, but I hated the weapon breaking and it would have been better if it was more focused and dungeon based like traditional Zelda. I liked New Vegas, but that was 10 years ago

Does something like Mario Odyssey count? 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,656 spicy boy
    Infamous 1 was dope doe