Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    Star Wars Squadrons on VR gonna be lit doe 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I should build a new pc and buy one. Probably not in the cards with 2 nee systems this year. 

Unless i can talk the lady into wanting vr lol
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    And Im saying the VR tech isnt there. The games suck, they're tech demos with sloppy controls. Glad you like shitty things though 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    There are some awesome games for VR. Half Life, Superhot, Resident Evil 7, Beat Saber, etc

I just don't think it would be something that i would play enough to justify the cost. 
  • Options
    Anyone trying out fall guys? Its fun. 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    And Im saying the VR tech isnt there. The games suck, they're tech demos with sloppy controls. Glad you like shitty things though 

You tried a demo and watched a video. Your opinions are worthless to me. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    I got a beta key, but didnt have the time. I want to get it eventually though
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    edited August 2020
    Pikmin 3 deluxe edition coming to Switch in October.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    Pikmin 3 deluxe edition coming to Switch in October.
    YOOOOOO. I never properly played a Pikmin since the first on GameCube so I'm super hype. I was jus thinking recently too how they should make a new Pikmin for the Switch. Even tho this is a remaster, I'll take it.
  • Options
    Finished Iron Man VR. Overall give it prolly a 7.5/10. Was very enjoyable for what it was, jus didn’t live up to it’s potential. And if we talking Marvel games, Spider Man was obviously way more polished. But some of the firefights were fucking incredible and pulled off very well. Last 2 levels were fantastic. Not the best VR game I’ve played, (That would be Astro Bot) but very well worth the ride, especially since it ain’t a full priced game as it is.
  • Options
    Finally time to start Ghost Of Tsushima. 🙏🏻 God I been thirsty.
  • Options
    I got a beta key, but didnt have the time. I want to get it eventually though
    Ps + is only 10 dollars for a month. I just bought that because its free with a sub. Cost me 1/2 the proce of the game. 

Its fun. I only played it a few times so idk if it bas lasting power yet, but its a really cool idea.
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    Game of the year so far. Only thing that’s touching it is Cyber Punk this year. 

I didn’t think Sucker Punch was able to make a game like that but goddamn they really went above and beyond. This is what Assassins Creed in Japan should have been. 
  • Options
    Doom Eternal >>>>>>>>>>
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Sly Cooper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Options
    Ehhh its kinda dumb. Its like multiplayer goat simulator. The controls kinda suck 
  • Options
    I agree on the controls. I think its a fun idea though and think with some work its can be a lot of fun. 
  • Options
    I shit talked it but I've been playing since my last post lmao. Its fun i just hate the controls. Especially in a multiplayer game
  • Options
    Game of the year so far. Only thing that’s touching it is Cyber Punk this year. 

I didn’t think Sucker Punch was able to make a game like that but goddamn they really went above and beyond. This is what Assassins Creed in Japan should have been. 
    Did you not play any of the inFamous games? Of course they’re able. Those weren’t quite GOTY level, but regardless, they BEEN making high quality open world games for a while now. For me personally, that’s where my hype for GoT came from. 

But I’m 2 1/2 hours in and the game is wired in my brain already. I’m at work rn like “I need to be playing this game” lmao. Bro that intro when you riding thru the flower field wit the credits and title popping up in the sky was the hardest, most cinematic shit I think I ever seen in a game lmao. I was drunk as shit and let out a loud ass “GAHHHHH DAMNNNN” lmfao.
  • Options
    My only complaint is so far, the combat system isn’t as smooth as Arkham, which is what it kind of seems to be based on. But that may be simply because I jus started, I’ll see if it settles in as I get further. It may simply be a matter of the fact that it gives you less visual cues than Arkham, so you have to do everything by feel.