Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Been grinding in Siege. That game is such a challenge but I’m getting better. 

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Nvm. The fishtailing problem in NFS was the stock suspension that was installed. 😐🤦🏻‍♂️ Changed that and it’s fine now so it wasn’t the car itself or a design flaw.
    Tbh I would have suggested this but I really didn't think NFS had gotten so involved that suspension swaps were even a thing. Whenever I get a new car in Forza Horizon 3/4 I instantly look for tuning packages
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Nvm. The fishtailing problem in NFS was the stock suspension that was installed. 😐🤦🏻‍♂️ Changed that and it’s fine now so it wasn’t the car itself or a design flaw.
    Tbh I would have suggested this but I really didn't think NFS had gotten so involved that suspension swaps were even a thing. Whenever I get a new car in Forza Horizon 3/4 I instantly look for tuning packages
    Did you randomly go this far back or did my post repost as new? I noticed that happened wit one of Dime’s posts the other day and got deja vu knowing I had seen it over a month ago lmao.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Every island i go to only has apples/cherries and coconuts. I need dem fruits yo
    About to start cross breeding and producing those flame ass strains doe
    Only really 2 things that annoy me in this game.

1. i cant skip dialogue boxes. I dont want to sit there and read the same damn message from that nerd owl every damn day. 

2. I cant place houses sideways.  I get why, i just feel like i could organize things better if i could. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Did you randomly go this far back or did my post repost as new? I noticed that happened wit one of Dime’s posts the other day and got deja vu knowing I had seen it over a month ago lmao.
    This I was exploring old posts last night
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Every island i go to only has apples/cherries and coconuts. I need dem fruits yo
    Come through 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    I’m assuming you need switch online to visit friend’s islands?
    Idk how to do that shit bro. This is like the first game I bought since I bought the triple pack gta for ps2 lmao
    Fuck =))

iowa
    Thanks for the help tgough
    Why would you ask a forum, that could take hours to produce an answer, when you can google it in 5 seconds. 
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    This I was exploring old posts last night
    Oh, well yea the new NFS is extremely customization heavy, almost TOO heavy. (Jus in the sense that you can tune your car for either on-road, off-road, race, or drift, and doing one quick little swap on any of the parts can completely transform the car and make it garbage so it takes a lot of experimentation.)

I haven’t played NFS since the Most Wanted reboot and even then I only played a few hours of it, so I’m not sure when they brought all of this in, but it’s heavy in Heat.
    Why would you ask a forum, that could take hours to produce an answer, when you can google it in 5 seconds. 
    Link?
    You’re a fag though. Give you free acid and you can’t even type out a sentence for me. 
    The whole forum gets free acid anyway I guess lol
    edited April 2020
    im starting to legit think you dont know how google works. 
    I just don’t care enough.