Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Yeah, i dont doubt that the new one is dope in some areas. Iv heard enough good things. 

The last one i did not like though and i heard a lot of similar  things about it being good. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Of course shooters are run in > clear room > next

But ive been playing Doom 2016 and it seems very one dimensional. The AI on the demons is almost non-existant. They are just meat shields that run at you 
    What difficulty you playing on?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Guess I need the Final Fantasy VII Remake now

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Ion get the doom hype besides nostalgia. Run in > clear room > clear next room > clear next room > level
    Is this not the concept of literally every single shooter. 😐
    Don’t remember Last of Us being like that
    Don’t even try and act like that game is an all out shooter. Playing on the hardest difficulty, you essentially never even shoot and you strictly use shivs and stealth.

Now compare Doom to any FPS and name me one that isn’t clear room > clear room > finished.

That’s literally all there is to any of them and it’s why I don’t play them much but Doom did it in such an insanely fun and addictive way.

Don't remember Halo being like that

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Been wanting to get a Switch for a month now and of course there's been no availability. Well my gf's mom called us to let us know she bought one at a military PX and is mailing it to us now. Thank Jesus.

Bout to hit up that Animal Crossing ASAP
    Nice. I played it most of my work day today. 

I did set my switch clock back by 7 days though. Not trying to deal with that super slow start to unlock anything cool. 

Im only on day 2-3, but its pretty lit. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Ion get the doom hype besides nostalgia. Run in > clear room > clear next room > clear next room > level
    Is this not the concept of literally every single shooter. 😐
    Don’t remember Last of Us being like that
    Don’t even try and act like that game is an all out shooter. Playing on the hardest difficulty, you essentially never even shoot and you strictly use shivs and stealth.

Now compare Doom to any FPS and name me one that isn’t clear room > clear room > finished.

That’s literally all there is to any of them and it’s why I don’t play them much but Doom did it in such an insanely fun and addictive way.

Don't remember Halo being like that
    You’re kidding right? 😐 Halo is EXACTLY like that.
    Yea, I love Halo too. But its like a slower less technical DOOM 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    This is clean af 

Decided on a headset and ordered the SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC which after tax and shipping was $300 so this shit better be worth it lmao. This is the first gaming headset I ever got other than those cheap ones that used to come wit every 360 lmao so figured I would go big and do it proper. My only point of reference going in is studio monitor headphones for music and all research I did pointed me towards SteelSeries as far as audiophile type sound so I don’t foresee there being any problems. Can’t wait to try em!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    This is clean af 

Yup. Stupid that it's for the One X and not the Series X though.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Decided on a headset and ordered the SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC which after tax and shipping was $300 so this shit better be worth it lmao. This is the first gaming headset I ever got other than those cheap ones that used to come wit every 360 lmao so figured I would go big and do it proper. My only point of reference going in is studio monitor headphones for music and all research I did pointed me towards SteelSeries as far as audiophile type sound so I don’t foresee there being any problems. Can’t wait to try em!!
    I've heard good things about the Arctis Pro
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    you're welcome phaggot 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    This is clean af 

Yup. Stupid that it's for the One X and not the Series X though.
    seriously but its so damn nice and It glows in the dark. also its weird that this comes out in June and not September 
    you're welcome phaggot 
    Lmao at this point I’ve watched hours of reviews and specs tryna decide so I did a shit ton of research in general but yes you did mention them on here so good looks. 🙏🏻
    I need switch game recommendations.

i just have stardew valley and AC now. Iv played a lot of the zelda game, and while yeah it is awesome, its just not my thing. 

Def picking up Luigis mansion 3 soon. Idk what else.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Kart and smash 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    what the redneck said

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Celeste
    Hollow Knight