Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Ff13 took me a month and an ungodly amount of coffee while I was house sitting 
    You see my mom had to fly back to Britain for a month because my cousin had died from a drug overdose
    Attack me if you dare, I will crush you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Battle royale is definitely a trend but Warzone is the best one out so far, had a shitload of fun drinking and doing trios with the bois tonight
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Didn’t even beat Doom Eternal yet and this already may be my favorite FPS I’ve ever played. It’s THAT good and MC was not over exaggerating. Granted I’m already someone who doesn’t play many FPSs. For that reason alone. They’re too similar and none ever really stand out. But this sure as fuck does by miles and I can already tell you now that every other one after this is gonna feel turtle slow. This shit runs like such a well oiled machine and it blows my mind every single time.

I literally have no complaints other than the Marauders are bullshit. But I found a way to cheese them and they ain’t too bad now lmao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Marauders arent bad once you figure them out, but Im glad you're liking it! 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Didn’t even beat Doom Eternal yet and this already may be my favorite FPS I’ve ever played. It’s THAT good and MC was not over exaggerating. Granted I’m already someone who doesn’t play many FPSs. For that reason alone. They’re too similar and none ever really stand out. But this sure as fuck does by miles and I can already tell you now that every other one after this is gonna feel turtle slow. This shit runs like such a well oiled machine and it blows my mind every single time.

I literally have no complaints other than the Marauders are bullshit. But I found a way to cheese them and they ain’t too bad now lmao.
    Yeah I played that on my PS4 from ps now and yes it glides liquid ball bearings. But I'm 40 and I'm tired of video games. However this laptop really does kick as. It can run the ad hoc on a paper emulator an can connect to either my psv or psvtv.
    On a psp emulator
    Yes my new laptop. Not to incriminate myself but we'll just say "finders keepers"😈😈
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Had to reset Animal Crossing. We started the game under my sons account, but he then started a new account after we upgraded to the family plan so they could all play online. None of the other accounts playing could make anything advance. We couldn’t invite other inhabitants or even build Nooks Cranny or trigger the dialogue to start it. Lost a bunch of recipes and other stuff. Easter stuff is all gone but at least now we can move forward. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    If you need fruit come visit 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited April 2020
    Back at the beginning of march i sold my Switch lite for $200, which is what it costs retail, because i wanted one that i could hook i to the TV. 

So i was going to buy a Regular switch when i got back from mexico. Then the corona happened, and the switches hve all dried up. Havent been able to find one anywhere. Switchs are going for $500 and lites are 270+ on eBay. Well iv been really wanting to get in on the animal crossing hype with all my down time. So i finally found a lite in Stock at walmart so i bought it. =)))

probably still switch it out when i can get a regular switch, but it will do for now. 

Hopefully animal crossings is lit. Picking it up tonight. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Surprised you found one at walmart, all retailers are supposedly out of stock until summer
    I got lucky. I have been looking at walmart, target and Best buy a couple of times every day. Did get lucky. I had a different one about 2 hours before that that i paid for, and they then cancelled it for being out of stock. 

This one is already ready for pickup doe. 

i had an offer for one on ebay with animal crossings included for like $330, and i was considering it. So that made me happy. 
    Yeah, i wont be lol. 

Ill just keep this one lol. Get a full size one so my Gf has something to play on. And then just play AC on the lite. 

Iv also read that they are working on a way to transfer your files so you can move your island to another switch 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Me and some buddies bought Wreckfest on sale on ps4 on a whim and it’s actually pretty damn good. 

Demolition derby’s against friends and talking shit to each other is awesome.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

This game might end up needing its own thread 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    I don’t get it lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    I don’t get it lol
    In the new Animal Crossing you can make your own designs on your clothes. Looks like someone made some Tool merch =)