Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    "You can't get her wet or she wont work anymore."

Mom to my nephew..I guess he tried taking a bath with a toy train that uses batteries.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I'd be pretty bummed if my boyfriends parents didn't like or weren't respectful to me. :-S
    OOOH boy. The stories I could tell <_>
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Earlier, my Mom wanted me to go to the store with her, so I got dressed, and was sitting waiting for like a half hour, so I went in her room, and asked when we're gonna go, and she said:

(Let's just call her Mary, I don't need you nigguhs knowing her name.)

"You don't question the Mary.
    The Mary questions you.".

I fucking lost it and was laughing for like 15 minutes straight because it was so unexpected and I don't know why the fuck she said it lol, and she had the most serious look on her face too, and said it in such an epic tone. On some Chuck Norris shit.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So I was in line for the bar at the Yelawolf show when the song "Gangsta's Paradise" came on when this little gem was uttered.

Random guy: Hell yeah man, Gangsta's Paradise

Me: That's right, this is some good shit.

Random guy: Dude, no offense, but you look like someone who listens to emo/screamo music.

Me: Well, yeah, I do. (I point to my Acacia Strain shirt that I'm wearing under my hoodie)

Random guy: What are you doing at a rap concert?!?!

Me: :|
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Typical hater insect rapper... :|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    So I was in line for the bar at the Yelawolf show when the song "Gangsta's Paradise" came on when this little gem was uttered.

Random guy: Dude, no offense, but you look like someone who listens to emo/screamo music.

Me: Well, yeah, I do. (I point to my Acacia Strain shirt that I'm wearing under my hoodie)

You should do a review for this show. I might be going to see Yelawolf in a couple weeks.
    Not really a whole lot to review to be honest. He's touring by himself so they had some local rappers open the show with a DJ playing in between until Yelawolf came on at about 11:45. He played for like 50 min.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Weird that that happened at a Yelawolf show, of all shows.

I mean, look at this nigguh:

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    While at the outlet mall Saturday i heard from what i assume was a girl arguing with her boyfriend.

Girl: Can you please invite him?
    Guy: No.
    Girl: Please, he's my brother for god's sake.
    Guy: I said no!
    Girl: Why the fuck not?
    Guy: BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT THAT'S WHY.
    Girl: *gives him the "I can't believe you just said that" and the "You're not getting sex for a year" stare*
    inb4lists
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    God damn it, why is he kind of cute? X_X
    Weird that that happened at a Yelawolf show, of all shows.

I mean, look at this nigguh:
    Lol yeah that's why I was so confused to hear that. Yela even had a shoutout "for all the metalheads out there" and called for a moshpit as his DJ played Master Of Puppets.

God damn he's a good rapper though.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm reading a thread on Metal-Archives about pop singers who would work well as singers in metal bands. Someone said Adele, and someone else said "Adele is already pretty heavy"

=))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I was one KTT reading a kid Cudi Thread about Wzrd. This dude tried to steal a copy of it out of the back and he got fired haha. Dudes crazy as fuck for risking his job for a cd.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    [talking about what time we should get off skype]
    Alex: we have to leave off at an even number so lets go at 45
    Me: holy shit...
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HERP A DERP I LOVE TO COUNT.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    I know that feel bro. If I leave the house at an uneven time it feels weird as fuck.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ...i think you missed the derp
    imageimage