Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    was at an event at the bar and they were doing drawings for sabres merch and the chick couldnt read the name on the ticket and another guy who was black came over to try and read it and was like "someone White"

it was so hilarious me and my friend were like i think you have a pretty good shot at a hockey event. and he just started laughing and facepalmed himself.
  • "The world needs darkness, because the excess of light neither illuminates us nor shelters us but it blinds us and burns us" - Varg Vikernes
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites." - Thomas Jefferson
  • varg is a fag
    i actually agree with you..i like his music and some of his quotes but for the most part..he is a shit smeared anus of a human

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites." - Thomas Jefferson
    one of my favorite quotes of all time \m/
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Thomas Jefferson told me that in passing earlier today too
    image Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited January 2012
    My friend Eva to my best friend Mindy: Your boobs remind me of rice crispy treats.
    Me: Oh fucking hell. I'm never going to look at rice crispy treats the same again.
    My friend Marcus: I'm suddenly craving something sweet.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited January 2012
    On 2 Broke Girls

Chick: Do you think she looks like a prostitute?
    Guy: I try not to judge a book by its cover...but if she were a book, she'd be the book that other books pay to have sex with
    image Photobucket
    This thread shant die

Woman talking to her son on House of Lies

Mom: It's bullshit, I even let him...do you know what a golden shower is?
    Son: When it's sunny and it rains?
    Mom: Oh that's magical...I earned that trip to Fiji.
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At the awards ceremony at my Technology school for students who got A's last semester.

Principal: (hands me certificate) Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
    Me: Thanks, you too
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "I got fucked in all sorts of time signatures I didn't know existed!"

-My friend Jonathan on the hypothetical situation of a djent band committing rape.
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    stupid customer who didnt see me standing there: 'so were stealing these?'
    me: 'HI! WHAT WAS THAT? BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE.'
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    what were they trying to steal?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So in calc today, my little group was discussing which animal we'd be if we could be any animal that wasn't human.

Friend 1: I'd be a dolphin
    Me: I'd be an orca. They're pretty much bigger, black dolphins.
    Teacher(probably just catching me stating orcas are similar to dolphins): You know, orcas actually go around kill dolphins.
    Friend 2: So you're saying orcas are just like Black dolphins?
    Me: Yeah, orcas are just Black dolphins.
    Teacher: O_O
    Group: /dying
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    *First hour English class*

Me: Dude, Chris! Turn the heat up in here!
    Chris: It's already turned up! I'm hot, dude.
    Me: Not me!
    Chris: Well, you're just gonna have to wait until you get to hell.
    :))
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Friend: So, I was drunk again and I somehow ended up in bed with a hot black metal guy. So, we starting getting it on then he started crying that he wasn't over his dead girlfriend.
    Me: Eek.
    Friend: Yeah. So he left the room. I started to fall asleep. Then he came back in and yeah. Same thing again. He started up again then started crying. Then I just yelled "If you're so hung up on her, will you please stop fucking me!?" I never thought I'd have to say something like that.
    Me: Yeah, you'd never expect you'd have to.
    Friend: Yeah. It sucks. He was hot as fuck too. I ended up breaking down in laughter. It was a fucked up night.
    Me: I can tell. At least I got a good laugh out of this.

This happened while in a diner at 4am. People were staring at at because we were laughing so hard I started choking on my food.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    After the announcement of Deadmau5 coming up...

My mom: "Dead mouse?? That's his name?!"
    me: "Well, no, that's just the name he goes by."
    mom: "How does a name like that catch on??"
    me: "Well it's spelled d-e-a-d-m-a-u-five"
    mom: "What?!"
    me: "Yeah." *I write it out for her*
    mom: "Well that's just stupid. I don't like him. That's not how you spell mouse."
    I love winning with women